[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>today >go on date with girl >she has an awesome personality,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1483575723190.jpg (95KB, 2000x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483575723190.jpg
95KB, 2000x527px
>today
>go on date with girl
>she has an awesome personality, and is smart as fuck, get along great
>she is just heavier than I thought she was
>I still smash anyways

Now what do I do? I feel like I should not have smashed. I really like her, but I'm just not that into her physically, but she is still literally the most tolerable female I've ever spent time with in my entire life personality wise.

What does one do in a situation like this anons? Was it a dick move to smash her regarldess? I know she enjoyed herself, but I just don't know what to do.

I really don't want to hurt her feelings, but fuck...
>>
>>17934038
Just tell her you prefer someone who respects their body. Once she says "muh genetics" you'll know she's a shit person and you should stay away.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 750x718px
Join the fatty side op
>>
>>17934040
Nah, she isn't like that. She brought the subject up herself, and blamed herself.
>>
I'm in the same situation.

Date was great, girl was great, get along great, just not too physically into her, but she is clearly into me.
>>
>>17934038
So you don't want to see her anymore? Just let it go then and let her know you had fun but aren't that interested if she approaches you. Yea you probably shouldn't have fucked her if you had no interest in her.
>>
Start exercising together.

She'll become more attractive and she'll love your ass for helping her become more secure about her self-image. Win-win.
>>
>>17934160
can't, she has a severe back injury from a car accident.

>>17934155
you're misunderstanding anon.

I have interest in her, I'm just not that physically attracted to her and don't know what to do.
>>
Smash about five more times and then maybe you'll want her body more. I was stuck I'm a small town met a girl like this and the more Sex we had the more I liked her.
>>
>>17934173
Bet she can eat less than she burns. Stop making excuses for her
>>
>>17934038
Physique fades, focus on finding a girl with a personality you enjoy.
>>
>>17934285
can you read? i didn't make an excuse for her, she literally needs assistance standing if she sits too long, and I already said she outright blamed herself.

>>17934293
hmm
>>
>>17934293
>>17934305
This is terrible advice. Why can't OP have both? Of course looks fade, but the idea is you fade together, not one starts out physically disgusted by the other. You'll always feel like you settled, OP.
>>
Similar experience recently. Decided that as fun as she was to hang around with, physical attraction does play a part and staying together with someone on the condition that they sort their problems out in the future is a bad idea if you'I've only just met.

It's also better to break it off as soon as possible.
>>
>>17934305

Either way, there are low impact exercises that she can and should do if only to improve her strength and energy levels. You can do them with her. Since she was the one who brought it up first, you can play it off as helping her improve her life.

There are also plenty of stories out there of quadriplegics becoming crazy success stories or something that she'll have hope and motivation.
>>
>>17934305
Oh, I thought you just meant that she was a bit chubby.
>>
>>17934038
You need to be physically attracted to her in order to date her

Break up with her. It's not a "dick" move
>>
How fat are we talking?
>>
>>17934038
just remember this anon
It's easier to make a fat girl thin than to make a pretty girl nice or smart.
basically what I am saying is put in the time and go to the gym with her and stuff. Only if you really think its going somewhere though.
>>
>>17934584
never mind, if she is a blimp then fuck that fat bitch and get a few blow jobs out of it. she is degenerate.
>>
>>17934041
>fatty
thicc*
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.