[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I've started seeing used to blaze up with an ex bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1319.jpg (27KB, 620x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
27KB, 620x282px
Girl I've started seeing used to blaze up with an ex bf of hers a lot. I prefer a quiet life, not so into heavy drinking and whatnot, is she likely to find me boring/a wet blanket?
>>
*bump*
>>
>>17933965
Yes
>>
Depends on how your personality is without drugs and acohol
If you dont need those to have fun and people think youre fun than youre good

But the fact that you made this thread makes me doubtful of that :(
>>
>>17934093
How do I become more "fun"?
>>
>>17934093
This. You guys may click totally fine without the drugs and booze and that may be something that she does, or you guys may not click when one of you needs to not be sober. It can work, you being straight edge and her not being, but it's that initial connection which is going to determine how it plays out.
>>
>>17934112
I wouldnt know, I drink LOL
>>
>>17934112
^asking the real questions
bumpt for interest
>>
I guess I'm just worried that I need weed in order to appear to be somewhat rebellious or whatever.
>>
>>17934174
don't. stick to your principles man. only betas dive into pressure. be confident in your ability to be fun. also if you think you really aren't sarch for ways to be playful in your own way
>>
>>17933965
Hey you don't have to be high to give her a good time when she's high or drunk. Just make her laugh a lot and be in high spirits, avoid being a buzz kill that's all you gotta do. Tell her that you're ok with her blazing around you and that you'll make it fun for her!
Google something like how to not ruin a high or how to make a high good.
You don't have to do drugs with her to have a good time you just need to excersize the right attitude
>>
>>17933965
You weren't blazing when you met her and she still came to you.
You don't have to do it to keep her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.