[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just recently met this girl and its been around 5 months and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Millicent mhambor.jpg (24KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
Millicent mhambor.jpg
24KB, 270x480px
I just recently met this girl and its been around 5 months and she wants to get married.

I love her but I have heard some terrible things about her in the past.

>shes slept with 15 different guys
>I overheard her talking on the phone with her friends about how many dicks she sucked and how she sucked them
>she has a mental illiness she needs pills for on a daily basis
>shes been in jail for drug possession

I already gave her the engagement ring but I'm starting to get cold feet.

I talked to my friends about it and they told me "you are the winner all the other guys couldn't have her but you got to marry her"

Am I a winner or a useful idiot?

>pic related its her
>>
>>17933826
My only problem is the fact you decided to get married after 5 months. You should wait at least a year if not longer.

But aside from that, if you love her, who cares who she had sex with? Watch clerks (on Netflix now), they tackle this exact issue.

And I have no clue about the mental illness.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x428px
You seem pretty smart desu

More like useful ignorant cuck

The way it works nowadays is that girls get really fucking horny from hormones and being in prime fuckable age where their value is high as fuck. They take as much cock as they can during this time to make themselves feel better and feel like they have purpose. They realize that all these hot chads are either stupid or unfaithful and that there child bearing years are coming to an end so they panic and find a nice little cozy safety net to land on. Youre a safety net op. A cozy one, but still a safety net. And there will always be that temptation when the right chad comes along for her to re-experience her peak value emotions and fuck her with that big dick she's been craving since she married your boring ass.
>>
just don't, mate! u'll be haunted by these thoughts forever and ever! unless u wanna live a life full of misery, don't!
>>
DON'T
STICK
IT
IN
CRAZY
>>
>>17933826
Just to recap, she's a ***former*** slut with diagnosed mental issues and a proven criminal record and you want to know if she's marriage material?
>>
>>17933826
Eh. Try and postpone it. I've known couple who have been engaged for 2/3 years before they tied the knot. Talk to her about stuff also. Get down to why she really wants to be with you. If you love her and she loves you, go for it. Also learn what those pills are for bud. As for 15 guys, it really don't matter. People are stupid and horny and if she has wised up good. On the bright side, maybe you'll get really good blow jobs.
>>
Don't make it official if you have cold feet anon. It won't work. Postpone and get your shit together before doing some major shit. For you and her.
>>
Is literally everything about her personality a yellow flag? Does she have one trait that isn't an indication of how risky it would be to marry her?

Nevermind, wanting to get married after 5 months is a red flag, a no-go.

She might sincerely love you, or be too disordered to possibly love you more, but that doesn't mean this is a safe bet for you.
>>
>>17933826
>you are the winner all the other guys couldn't have her but you got to marry her
I don't throw the word "cuck" around lightly, but this is literally cuckold logic. Don't listen to anyone who thinks like this.

My guess would be that the other 15 guys weren't lining up to marry her, they got exactly what they wanted from her and didn't "lose" anything.

You know damn well you can't trust her. you DON'T trust her, or else you wouldn't be asking 4chan to reassure you. Why get married, especially so soon? Why rush into a lifelong legal contract?

Do you really want her to raise your children, teach them her "values," pass her mental illness on to them? Why?
>>
>>17933897
>Do you really want her to raise your children, teach them her "values," pass her mental illness on to them? Why?

Damn nigga you went after his bloodline
>>
>>17933902
What's the point of getting married if you don't plan to start a family? A legal contract that binds you to someone financially for life isn't just a romantic gesture, it's a real commitment and a practical decision too.
>>
>>17933922
>>17933897
A real pragmatic nigga

I agree with this guy. If an enjoyable, smart, generous woman is having an unwitting dry spell, it's probably because she is nuts.
>>
>Average looking
>15 guys
How old is she?
>Talks about sucking dick
Girls do that. She probably talks about sucking yours too
>Mentally ill
RED FLAG
>wants to get after 5 months
EJECT! EJECT!
>Criminal record for drug possession
Mentally ill and wants to get married after 5 isn't enough for you?

Anon.. she is either intensely in love with you and wants to settle down or she is gonna be nightmare when you get married and probably go off fucking other guys and doing self destructive shit.
>>
>>17933826
Her understanding that she has mental issues and is on meds for them is actually a good thing. There are tons of people out there who refuse to believe they have problems and will never get treatment for them.
>>
>>17933846
That movie made me think the exact opposite of the message it was trying to convey.
>>
>>17933931
>If an enjoyable, smart, generous woman is having an unwitting dry spell, it's probably because she is nuts.
...how does that apply to this situation?
>>
>>17933942
>she is either intensely in love with you and wants to settle down or she is gonna be nightmare when you get married and probably go off fucking other guys and doing self destructive shit.
It's not an either/or. It's probably both. She probably really does love OP, and she probably really believes she wants to spend the rest of her life with him. But based on her history, she won't make it until "death do us part" without getting bored and sucking another guy's dick, changing her mind and turning on OP, relapsing into drug abuse, going off her meds and having an "episode," or all of the above.

I know I sound like a judgmental prick but I don't wish ill on this girl or judge her life. I just feel 95% certain she'll create a living hell for any guy that tries to be her husband. Some people just aren't built for marriage or monogamy.
>>
>>17934022
well there's a reason hes with her...but im saying those reasons aren't gonna matter if she rips his life up with chaos
>>
>>17933826
>its been around 5 months and she wants to get married
How is this not a red flag?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.