[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like tomboys and I'd really really like a girlfriend like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

I like tomboys and I'd really really like a girlfriend like that, that's possibly taller than me and possibly plays sports or something similar
I'm about 6' tall and I'm not autistic
where/how can I find me a girl like that?
>>
>>17933823
Uhhh... Are you muscular? Tomboys are really hard to get.
>>
Look for ftms or ftm trenders.
>>
>>17933840
>Uhhh... Are you muscular? Tomboys are really hard to get.
I'm a tad more muscular than average, but still not very much
my issue tho isn't about how to get a tomboy interested in me as much as it is about where/how to find one
like, I am confident I can make a girl interested in me enough, but the last time I met a tomboy has been some 2 years ago
>>
>>17933869
>Look for ftms or ftm trenders.
I don't want a reverse trap or a woman who wishes to be a man and might or might not be on hrt
I'd like a honest to god tomboy for fuck's sake
>>
>>17933872
Oh, so you're already a Chad. Just find a short haired girl on Tinder and tell her to fuck you.
>>
>>17933840
Why are tomboys hard to get?
>>
>>17933969
To pass as a Tom Boy, you have to be attractive looking. I assume OP is looking for decent looking tomboys which are always attractive. And an average looking girl will only fuck an above average looking guy. So an above average looking girl will only fuck like the top 2 or 3% of guys.
>>
>>17933878
That's what a tomboy is
>>
>>17933966
>hey guys I'd like advice on how to find a tomboy that's maybe taller than me
>Just find a short haired girl on Tinder
on point man
tho seriously, my previous gf had short hair but wasn't a tomboy in the slightest
>>17933969
guy seems to like making shit up is all
>>17935112
>a tomboy is a girl who would like to be a man
how does it feel to not know what you're talking about?
here, get this http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tomboy
>>
bump because interest
>>
>>17935304
>how does it feel to not know what you're talking about?
There are a lot fewer tomboys now than before because ftm transitioning has become more known and accepted. The social category of tmoby is therefore changing. You should look more into ftm trenders who never really plan to go on testosterone if you want to have a tomboy girl. Find a 'gay' one on tumblr and pretend that you see it as a man even though it is clearly a girl in boy's clothing.
>>
I'm a tomboy. No one ever asks me out. I think men tend to assume I'm a lesbian because of the short hair and the refusal to wear dresses and not much, if any, makeup.

I'm too shy to talk to guys I have crushes on, but I often tell them years later when I'm over it that i used to have a crush on them. The response is always surprise and "I had a crush on you too, but I didn't think you'd be into me. I kind of thought you were gay or asexual."

It is frustrating, I tell you. Trying to work past my fear of approaching men.
>>
>>17936365
you're still assuming, for some reason I can't understand, that all tomboys wish to be guys, which in my experience, if limited, is false
>>17936377
>I'm a tomboy. No one ever asks me out. I think men tend to assume I'm a lesbian because of the short hair
>It is frustrating, I tell you.
I am genuinely sorry
for the sake of my original question tho, would you say you hang around particular places/kinds of places, and/or do you know a number of tomboys who hang around particular places?
also LONDON
>>
>>17933823
I found mine on WoW but she's not a full tomboy as such. Irish is enough though, as it turns out.
>>
>>17936421
Eh, I know I'm limiting my options with the short hair. I'm currently deciding whether or not I should grow it out. Thing is, even if I wanted long hair, my hair is just really nasty looking long. It would require daily straightening and I'm just not sure I can be bothered.

I hang around game stores, bookstores, comic book stores, and the gym. If you want a sporty tomboy, look into coed sports leagues.
>>
>>17936421
>you're still assuming, for some reason I can't understand, that all tomboys wish to be guys, which in my experience, if limited, is false
No it is not

t ftm former tomboy
>>
>>17936439
I'm a tomboy with no desire to transition into a guy. I'm attracted to men.

While i support transpeople and their causes, I am confused by them.
>>
>>17936447
fujoshi is a recent thing so it doesn't surprise me that you do what you do.
>>
>>17936522
I don't know what fujoshi is.

I'm in my 30s.

I resent you expecting everyone else to be like you.
>>
>>17933823
Try the gym and local athletic groups.
>>
>>17936533
kek
>>
>>17936426
>Irish is enough though, as it turns out.
heh
>>17936434
>look into coed sport leagues
I will thank you very much
>>17936439
>I, as a ftm ex tomboy, am by myself an accurate and completely representative sample of all tomboys
ah that was the reason
well think what you will, but if you have to keep replying please include helpful advice together with your delusions
>>17936541
>Try the gym and local athletic groups.
will do that as well thank you
>>
>>17936633
Statistically I'm right
>>
>>17936746
Source?
>>
>>17936803
Look at any transgender research done the last few years. The number of ftms have gone through the roof, partly because it has gained attention so that people no longer only think of transwomen when thinking about transgender and transsexuals, and partly because the bar for transmen to transition have been lowered because they can get testosterone from gender clinics and the surgeries have greatly improved.
>>
>>17936837
That doesn't mean that most tomboys are ftm. I think a lot of women eschew traditionally feminine roles but are more than happy remaining women, whether they're straight or gay.
>>
>>17936841
My point was that a lot of those who used to be tomboys are transitioning. The tomboys you see might just be tomboys but there are fewer of them now, statistically speaking.
>>
>>17936908
That doesn't mean statistically the majority of tomboys are actually transsexuals, you fucking retard. You seem to be arguing that most tomboys want to be dudes. If you have evidence of that, show it. Saying that ftm transitions are increasing is not evidence that most tomboys wish to be dudes, just that the transition procedure is now more available and accepted to the subset that does,
>>
File: samus is annoyed by your shit.png (249KB, 387x387px) Image search: [Google]
samus is annoyed by your shit.png
249KB, 387x387px
would you kindly get a hold of your fucking selves and help me out here?
you're discouraging other potential helpers to come post here
>>
>>17937006
Sorry OP, but I think you got your answers already. You want a sporty tomboy, go to sporty places - preferably where people are doing sports, not watching sports.

Try a UFC class or something.
>>
>>17936942
>Saying that ftm transitions are increasing is not evidence that most tomboys wish to be dudes
the people transitioning today was yesterdays tomboys. The choice of being a man is available today but wasn't there before. As a result a large proportion of people who would have been tomboys are no longer in that category.
>>
File: mike-pence.jpg (135KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
mike-pence.jpg
135KB, 600x549px
>mfw a tranny tries to derail a thread
Get over yourself
>>
File: 1480657594237.png (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480657594237.png
50KB, 600x600px
>>17937232
make me
>>
File: IMG_3733.jpg (143KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3733.jpg
143KB, 1024x914px
>>17937251
>>
>>17937202
Source that there's a large proportion. Unless you know how many tomboys exist (of course you don't, it's a nebulous category anyway) and how many have opted to transition, you can't say you're statistically accurate.

If you want to be a man, you need to learn some reasoning skills.
>>
File: 1482839616341.gif (1012KB, 271x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482839616341.gif
1012KB, 271x338px
>>17937259
>>
File: 1482112407564.jpg (19KB, 325x264px) Image search: [Google]
1482112407564.jpg
19KB, 325x264px
>>17937284
>If you want to be a man, you need to learn some reasoning skills.
Nah. This mansplaining thing is my speciality.
>>
>>17937290
>This mansplaining thing is my speciality.
that's why she suggested you learn some reasoning skills
anyway this idea (>>17936908) that a number of people who would be tomboys are now reverse traps is reasonable, contrarily to what you were arguing before - that all tomboys wish they were man (>>17936439)
even now that you fell back on a more moderate and reasonable thesis tho you're still only writing that things are like that "because they are", and you still aren't providing any proof or data to prove that ("look at any transgender research done the last few years" is avoiding the question for example)
here as well (>>17937202) you're mentioning "a large portion" because it seems you think that you and possibly the other 20 or 200 people that you met on that trap forum are an accurate representation of all tomboys, which is astronomically unlikely because you only seem to have experience with ftm, and you seem to be discarding tomboys who don't dislike being women that much or the ones that wished they were a bit more feminine
I'd like if you went shitposting somewhere else
>>
File: ISS72_feat_possum.jpg (76KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
ISS72_feat_possum.jpg
76KB, 580x386px
>>17937434
Wishing to be guys can be interpreted in a lot of ways. Even if not all tomboys transition they still adopt a male appearance. The equivalent would be men in frilly dresses. These women purposely adopt and mimic male expression which was impossible before but socially acceptable today. So yes, even if they don't transition (which removes them from the tomboy category and your grasp) they do take over male expression making themselves men the way a man makes himself a 'woman' by crossdressing. Just because it is more acceptable for women than men to do this doesn't change the fact that they do it.

>I'd like if you went shitposting somewhere else
make me
>>
>>17937472
again, you're assuming all tomboys wished they were men, which might or might not be true but can't be sold like a fact
also your changing your thesis in almost every post, now you've gone from "a large portion of people who would have been tomboys are no longer in that category [because they're now reverse traps]" to "wishing to be his can be interpreted in a lot of ways. even if all tomboys transition [...]"
so you're coming across as not even sure yourself of what you're arguing
>make me
I can't, that's why I only wished for it, and boy do I still
>>
>>17937526
I would rather see tomboys on a spectrum of masculinity than 'wishing they were men'. I thought I made that clear by saying they adopted a male expression.

>now you've gone from "a large portion of people who would have been tomboys are no longer in that category [because they're now reverse traps]"
Lol literally never said this. I said transmen hid in the tomboy category because it was very difficult if not impossible for them to transition earlier, but now as it is more acceptable transpeople who would end up in the tomboy category have the opportunity to transition instead.

and dude... 'reverse trap'? what the fuck.

>to "wishing to be his can be interpreted in a lot of ways. even if all tomboys transition [...]"
See above with the spectrum thing. Try to use your brain at least.

>I can't, that's why I only wished for it, and boy do I still
Ahahahaha
>>
>>17937543
>lol literally never said this
last phrase of this post >>17937202
>reverse trap
yes, I assume you get the meaning, are you offended for some reason?
>see the spectrum thing
so, even tho before you were saying that most tomboys have now become reverse traps aka they transitioned from female to male, you're now insisting that a lot of tomboys have become male in that they express themselves in ways a man would
which now not only contradicts what you were arguing before, but also is pretty much in accordance with what 30something tomboy was arguing

by any means do mansplain why I'm wrong if I am
>>
File: 27577014022_bdc3fbaab8_m.jpg (23KB, 240x159px) Image search: [Google]
27577014022_bdc3fbaab8_m.jpg
23KB, 240x159px
>>17937574
>lol literally never said this
>last phrase of this post
>The choice of being a man is available today but wasn't there before. As a result a large proportion of people who would have been tomboys are no longer in that category.
I repeat this>>17937543 :
>I said transmen hid in the tomboy category because it was very difficult if not impossible for them to transition earlier, but now as it is more acceptable transpeople who would end up in the tomboy category have the opportunity to transition instead.

I have literally explained this thrice now. Are you a bit slow?

>yes, I assume you get the meaning, are you offended for some reason?
A trap is someone who haven't done correction surgeries. A transperson has done correction surgeries. Different meanings different things. These are well established definitions. You haven't done your research, baby girl.

>so, even tho before you were saying that most tomboys have now become reverse traps aka they transitioned from female to male, you're now insisting that a lot of tomboys have become male in that they express themselves in ways a man would
Still saying the same thing. A transperson is someone who corrects their gender, a tomboy is someone who adopts the male expression. You can see male expression on a spectrum, you in your little dress in one end and hardcore macho cliches like fishermen or bikers in the other. Transmen can be anywhere they want on the spectrum, because social expression doesn't equal gender identity. Yes, you can literally have transmen in dresses, they are still transmen. Do you understand this point or does daddy have to explain it in simpler words?

>by any means do mansplain why I'm wrong if I am
awww you are daddy's stubborn little girl, aren't you
>>
>>17937614
*ah, done surgeries or planning too. A trap has no plans, while someone transitioning does or have had surgeries already. My bad.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
Lol. I won.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.