[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls not like it if you talk to other girls? I was a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: i5TuXbg.jpg (69KB, 536x800px) Image search: [Google]
i5TuXbg.jpg
69KB, 536x800px
Do girls not like it if you talk to other girls? I was a fucking loser in high school who never spoke so in college I actually put myself out there and I speak to a lot of different girls now, but this one girl I like is aware that one of them rejected me and she always seems to avoid me if I'm around other girls. She even asked me if I still liked the girl who rejected me. She has been distancing herself to a degree too, and it hurts. Should I pay more attention to her and make it more obvious I'm interested? I have a habit of masking my interest.
>>
Women are jealous creatures by nature.
>>
>>17933489
I literally can't help some girl shouting my name form across the room if she sees me though. I've been making a lot of effort to let her know she's more special to me, but she's a rather cold, blunt person so it isn't easy... Plus I naturally fear rejection
>>
>>17933483
Well, if you are interested you should definitely show interest in her and less in other women;
everyone gets jealous. It's a human trait.

She probably either thinks that you don't like her or that you're a fuckboy not worth bothering with.
>>
>>17933498
Next time some chick call you out and yo girl start to get all jelly call her out

Be like "wait bitch, where you going.... WAIT are are you jealous???!" With a playful tone and a bruce willis grin
Then she'll smile and you say come here while putting her in a headlock to give her a noogie while saying "dork, you know we're gonna get married one day, relax."
This makes her laugh and think about seriously marrying while having the "its just a joke" safety net to fall back on

Of course this takes a lot of confidence, swagger and good looks but it works for me ;)
>>
>>17933501
What are some good ways to show interest besides asking her out obviously? I've been trying to flirt like complimentig her and so on and it hasn't really gone anywhere, I think
>>
>>17933541
I could do a variant of that, probably a little less cocky, but yeah
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.