[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop beating my gf? I know it's wrong but when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do I stop beating my gf? I know it's wrong but when I come home from work I'm filled with rage and she just pushes me over the edge and I beat her. It just feels too good to stop even though I know it's wrong.
>>
>>17933422
Sounds like its time to break up. And quit your job as well.

Also don't be surprised if you get arrested.
>>
>>17933422
Probably do the World a favour and jump off a cliff
>>
>>17933465
How is it my fault? She instigates it. She is looking for it.
>>
File: 1377464344311.jpg (212KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1377464344311.jpg
212KB, 625x626px
Obvious bait thread. Anyone that responds to this is a fool.
>>
>>17933422
>How is it my fault? She instigates it. She is looking for it.

0/10 b8

But on the off chance you're serious, then move out, break up with her and find a councilor, go to anger management, and consider seeing a psychologist all as soon as possible, but most importantly in that order.
>>
>>17933476
That doesnt make it ok
Im serious, ive been there.
Its up to both people to consiously go against what you know they "want". Realize why she wants that and realize why in the end it will not help her.
>>
Rage is in fact an addictive emotion.
The paradigm of "letting it out" so it doesn't get "bottled up" is not congruent with psychological reality. The more you indulge [in] it, the more present and prominent it becomes in your mind.

As such, I'd recommend approaching it from this angle and treating the beating [ie, the indulgence and outlet of rage] as any other addiction - noting triggers; minimizing circumstances, exercising self-control, etc.

Apart from that, I'd say admit yourself to counselling - for the purpose of dealing with underlying issues.

Most of all, keep in mind that you are hurting your girlfriend in ways and degrees that you don't know, and that can damage her psyche for years to come. She doesn't deserve that, and you have no right to do that to her; so do not stop trying to stop, and failing that, leave her.
>>
>>17933422
Which game do you beat her at? Play a game with her she's better than you at then you won't beat her so easily.
>>
>>17933476
What do you mean by instigates it?
>>
>>17933422
Bait. BAIT, why fall for it?
>>
On the off chance you're serious, leave, seek counselling and pray she doesn't go to the cops, not that you don't deserve it.
>>
>>17933422
>>17933465
this tbqh senpai
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.