[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I moved into a new shared apartment and the doors don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: timthumb.jpg (16KB, 334x340px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
16KB, 334x340px
I moved into a new shared apartment and the doors don't have a lock on them. How do I stop roommates barging in? I enjoy sitting at my computer naked so this is really important. Can't install a lock as per landlord rules and placing a piece of furniture in front of the door is a hassle. Ideas?

People mention those rubber door stops but do they really work?
>>
Why wouldnt they work?

But yea just sit naked and eventually theyll start knocking
>>
>>17933382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCNUfOnqrkk
>>
>>17933382

>Can't install a lock as per landlord rules and placing a piece of furniture in front of the door is a hassle. Ideas?

Talk to your landlord, im sure they'll likely let you. So long as you get a door lock that can be easily unlocked or give your landlord a spare key.

Also talk to your roommates. They ought to respect your wishes. State them clearly, completely and if they keep doing it then reiterate. At the very least you could make them feel guilty or have some recourse with your landlord as to the effort you put in.
>>
Why the fuck would your flatties barge into your room??
>>
Get a single sock and fold it in half once or twice and then stick it between the door and doorway. If you did it right it will make the door harder to open and at least give you a chance to tell them you aren't decent.
>>
>>17933382
don't be fucking ashamed if they see ya dick, man up and accept your body
>>
>>17933382
install a lock anyway, imo
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.