[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im at work right now There is a Blizzard outside, I'm the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Im at work right now

There is a Blizzard outside, I'm the only one working. Boss and Manager are home.

The storm is supposed to get worse starting now and it's been snowing all day.

I also do not have any heat. I also have to take 2 busses and walk for a total of 2 hours travel time.

Should I call them up and tell them im going home because it's 30 degrees(F) in the store?

I need to keep gloves off all day since I'm on the computer.

I'm going to get sick if this keeps up and its been 3 winters straight working here without heat.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>17933125
do it with the computer cables in the office
>>
>>17933128
naked, with your op pic on the screen
>>
>>17933155
after devolving all your money to something controversial like some alt-right group or other fundamentalist shit
>>
>>17933158
then carve on your chest a dick cumming
then post gore on your social account
>>
>>17933185
then inject some actimel strawberry flavor straight in a narcotized pug's veins

then strap the pug on your back with whatever glue you want
>>
>>17933196
then blast at maximum volume the song "we are number one" from your pc. extra points if you use a proper stereo or you blast it at more than 120 dB
>>
>>17933205
then bring a barret or an rpg (or both) with a lot of ammo and start shooting people from the windows
>>
>>17933210
then paint your face with the bleach skullface or whatever weeb thing you like
>>
>>17933215
then place a buttplug in your butthole
connect the buttflag with a small isis flag to its top
>>
>>17933120
Then masturbate in the street shouting "FUCK THE JEWS".
>>
>>17933221
then take hostages and make them dance something like gangam style or ppap. use explosive collars to make them cooperate
>>
>>17933230
then call all the pizza deliveries of the city to the palace telling them that if they don't deliver a ludicrous amount of pizzas you will blow up the building
>>
>>17933236
Then Call Infowars and say:" I am Illuminati".
>>
>>17933242
then send pictures of Kim Jon Un cum tributes you did yourself to the main media sources and tell them to publish them online in an article and that if they refuse you'll kill an hostage
>>
Its better to just go home. better safe than sorry senpai.
>>
>>17933253
and then whenever the fbi/police calls end your calls with sonic quotes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.