[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to lose weight and I have been doing cardio. I was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1483814748708.jpg (2MB, 2258x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483814748708.jpg
2MB, 2258x1500px
I want to lose weight and I have been doing cardio. I was wondering if it would be safe for my body if I were to drink fiber, take laxatives and eat coconut oil. That being said can I take them all at once without me getting sick?
>>
What a lazy shit
>>
>>17933039
I dunno, man. You could just try being yourself. Like, you have some common interests, right? Just build on those, and ask her out to some place you'd both like. Nothing fancy. Just some coffee or lunch.
And remember: The worst she can do is say no.
>>
>>17933045
Hahahahahahaha 12/10 most under rated post of the day.
>>
How do you think consuming them will effect your weightloss progress?

At the end of the day you want to lose fat. Fat loss comes from breakdown of sources as required energy sources due to a lack of calorie intake. If you want to lose weight you have to need to breath more. We actually lose fat through the carbon dioxide we exhale.

The more you need to do it through exercising right the more you will lose and the quicker the better. The only thing that's really holding you back is training you muscles and joints to take the amount of exercise required.

Go do C25K if you aren't already running as a start. And do hiit on your alternate days. Most importantly count eat a little less than your body needs.
>>
>>17933060
lol

also, what is OP pic related source?
>>
>>17933084
>Breathe more

That's a new one. Don't listen to this anon. Like people have said time and time again, it's about calories in vs calories out. Just use an online calculator to determine how many calories you need to maintain your weight, then eat 500-1000 less than that each day. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>17933312
>That's all there is to it
Well, no, diet composition is just as important. If your calorie goal is being met solely by root beer and twinkies, you aren't going anywhere.

Strength training will also go a long way toward softening the adjustment to an altered diet. The body maintaining muscle 24/7 burns more calories than cardio for an hour every other day.
>>
>>17933086
Not sure, but I think I remember reading an article a few years ago about people in LA dumping balls into their aquaducts. This way the water would be covered so it would evaporate less and conserve water since CA is in a perpetual drought.
>>
>>17933552
Yeah, googled it and you are right.
http://www.sciencealert.com/la-is-dumping-millions-of-small-plastic-balls-into-its-reservoir-to-tackle-the-drought
>>
>>17933475
Well you would actually get thinner
Some scientist did a calorie deficient diet while only eating at mcdonalds and lost weight. His bf ration didnt really go up either, I was surprised

Terrible on your body organs though
>>
If you're trying to lose weight fast then pooping a lot can help sure but realistically you'll gain that weight right back as soon as you stop because your diet will not have changed. Your diet will not have changed because you are literally trying to avoid that path by posting this. You will not achieve what you want with shortcuts.
>>
>>17933594
McDonald's isn't that bad for you if you skip the soft drinks and refrain from a bucket of fries.

Some guy that really disliked "Super Size Me" made a counter documentary that I believe is called "Fathead" or something similar detailing this.
>>
>>17933039
It's more about diet and you should lift weights too. Read the /fit/ sticky
>>
>>17933312

Yea I pretty much summed up calorie intake and my point on breathe more is that the more physically active you are the more taxing it is on your cardiovascular system. The more you have to breathe through physical activity the more fuel the body needs to meet the demand. Not meeting that demand through calorie intake will cause fat loss which is broken down into carbon dioxide we exhale.
>>
Instead of laxatives, take NAC(N-Acetyl Cysteine) everyday, I use the supplement in the morning and night and it helps you digest all the food better (in short, you'll poop a lot).

Just remember that being healthy is the easiest way to be thin.
>>
>>17933039
>cardio to lose weight
??? Nigga you high? Dieting and weights training. Go visit /fit/ ffs

>drink and eat all this garbage
Your body can't function off your mum's homepathic bullshit. What do you honestly think would happen if you ate nothing but laxatives and oil. Fucking idiot shit for brains newfriend confirmed.

Focus on managing calories. It's plain and simple. It fucking works. It's honestly the only thing you should be worrying about.

Eat a balanced diet, brekkie,lunch, and dinner but make sure you are at a calorie deficit. Do your shitty stupid cardio and get shinsplints if you have to to get that 30mins to an hour of excersise a day.

Work out your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and eat around 100-300 less calories than it takes to maintain your current weight at your TDEE. If you are a massive fat shit, chances are you will need to eat a decent amount of protein so you don't end up becoming a complete flabby mess once you use up all that fat storage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.