[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I talk about my feelings >You're just being an attention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

I talk about my feelings
>You're just being an attention whore
>You're an horrible person for feeling bad while there are people out there who have it far worse than you

Don't talk about my feelings
>Maybe if you were more open about yourself you wouldn't have so many problems
>It's so insulting that you think we cannot help

Fucking kill me. There is really no right answer in life, only wrong ones. Am i right?

I'm tempted to go trevor mode, I'm tired to deal with all these fucking contradictions
>>
>>17932947
Or maybe you can not be an autist (or American) and stop thinking in black and white?

There is a time for being open about your feelings, there is a time where you don't waste the time of your friends as if they were hobby psychologists.

Rule of thumb is, it has to be something that at least sounds important to a normal person.
>>
>>17932970
Of coooooourse. It's my fault hahahaha yeahhh
>>
>>17933012
Ive found that blaming others for your problems is a fruitless effort. Acceptance of the world's unchangeable fuckery and adaptation to it will lead to a more content life.
>>
>>17932947
Best advice I can give you is do what feels right to you and don't let anyone convince you you should do otherwise.

I'm assuming you're female since you used attentionwhore, you just need to find a dude that thinks the same as you do as played out as that is.

And for fucks sake stop with the victim complex.
>>
>>17932970
yeahh it's my fault all along ahha

>Nick, go to the psychiatrist, he will help you
>The moment they discover I go to the psych
they avoid me like the plague
>I try to vent to my last few friends
>yeah that's tough brah
>They try to vent to me
>If I try to "yeah that's tough brah" them I lose another friend
>tell a guy online that no matter what I do, it always end up wrong
>haha yeah you're autistic and doing it wrong

kill me
>>
>>17933024
>unchangeable fuckery
what do you mean?
>>17933028
>victim complex

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'M DYING HERE
I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT AND YOU CALL ME THAT I'M HAVING A VICTIM COMPLEX FUCK YOUU

but you're right, i think i'll just do what I want and disregard the rest. i'm male btw
>>
>>17933040
You're taking shitposts on /adv/ as direct attacks on your person. You're going on with the whole no matter what I do it's my fault shit.

You need to actually stop giving a fuck. Not just say it but deep inside still care just as much.
>>
>>17933035
>The moment they discover I go to the psych they avoid me like the plague
Perfect, now you know that these guys aren't you friends.

>I try to vent to my last few friends
>yeah that's tough brah
Depending on the problem it's usually the best a person can say. You didn't seriously expect your friends or anyone else to solve your problems, did you?

>If I try to "yeah that's tough brah" them I lose another friend
Again, this means they weren't your friends from the start.

>tell a guy online that no matter what I do, it always end up wrong
>no matter what I do
You only listed two extremes.

Also you do sound like a whiny bitch which only makes life harder for yourself.
>>
>>17933051
How do I do it?
>>
>>17933054
YES YES I'M A WHINY BITCH
LOOK AT THE BITCH WHINING FOR ITS PROBLEMS WHINE WHINE WHINE
WHY
WHY WHEN THE OTHERS VENT IT'S OK AND WHEN I DO IT IT'S WHINING?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>17933056
Get to the point in life that you love yourself. You're basing your self worth on what other people tell you.

What that entails depends entirely up to you; some people feel they need big muscles to feel important, a well paying job, success in hobbies, etc. That you have to answer yourself, but as long as you're insecure about yourself whatever comment people make will cut straight to the bone.
>>
>>17933061
Venting is generally whining. The people who get away with it either do it rarely, to friends or at least in an interesting way that helps empathizing. Or the combination of that.
>>
>>17933065
But anon I think that's impossible. Our entire consciousness is made out of social constructs. Essentially all that we are is what we absorb from the surroundings. So how can I base my self worth on myself?
>>
>>17933076
the only way would be ego death. but isn't that a druggie myth?
>>
>>17933076
>Our entire consciousness is made out of social constructs.
>there are no people who go against social constructs

It's amazing how much time and energy you use on excuses for your failures instead of looking for ways to succeed.
>>
>>17933076
That's what confidence is anon. It's the mentality that no matter what people say to you your interior response is "hey fuck you man I'm pretty damn awesome" Some people are just naturally like this, some need to achieve something and some just never reach it. The only way to stop giving a shit about people is to be convinced that you're fucking awesome. Up to you what you need to do to get to that point. What are you insecure about anon?
>>
>>17933092
IT'S AMAZING HOW SUCCESSES AND FAILURE HAPPEN TO NOT MATTER IN MY FUCKING LIFE

>got an A+ on the exam
>of course you do anything but study you freak haha
>go out with them
>everything is awkward

BUT MAYBE I'M AUTISIC YEAH SO FUCK YOU TOO

>>17933095
I'm insecure about eveything. I see society as a colossal contradiction and a game of play pretend. And existence as a game. And despite that I can't fucking let go of all this contradicting bullshit
>>
Like this anon said: >>17932970
Loads of people have it rough and wish they had someone talk to. In fact, people close to you, who might seem resourceful to you (like a parent or etc.) follow poster's advice and look for better opportunities to seek help.

Generally, in a perfect environment it would be seriously helpful to have someone to constantly share your worries with.

People who usually get angry at you not doing things (and assume maybe you're depressed) or people who accuse you of being an "attention whore" likely don't have very ambitious intentions with their relationship with you and want to maintain it for a certain mutual gain (maybe you play together? you're bound to each other because of family? etc.)

All in all, people sometimes do promise to be beacons of absolute hope and savior when you're feeling shit. Sometimes they are, other times they're not. What I like to see as the point of life is searching for someone who follows basic human biology; help and you will be helped and offers a mutually rewarding relationship. Its the cliche dream called "love".
>>
and that includes manlove
>>
>>17933061
Hey Nickā€¦ I'm sorry for your problems but your shit is hilarious. Seriously this is why I come on 4chan for laughs. I don't get a lot of laughs these days, only tears 'cos I feel ya. I don't know what the fucking answer is, and I'm a lot older than you. And nobody knows. It's rough but it's our journey in life. I love you, mang. We could hang out.
>>
>>17932947
>implying what different people say reflects on some imaginary consensus on what you should do with your life
>>
>>17933116
You seem to think other people know wtf they're doing.

"Society" is just a bunch of random fucks stumbling through life as well as whatever the fuck comes up. So yeah it's full of contradictions because no one knows wtf they're doing.
>>
>>17933147
huh, I never thought about it that way
>>17933144
thanks man, love you too
>>17933145
see, the thing with "what you should do with your life" is that everybody has its own opinion about it so there is no "TRUE WAY" to live your life.

also, the very concept of "how to live your life" is boggling, some say it's fuck'n reproduce, some say it's family, some doing great things, some sucking big nipples idfk and then when it's your turn to decide the only pool you can choose your GOALtm is the same one everyone catches theirs from: the contradicting mass of chaos that is society

but idfk, i really have no idea what' I'm doing
>>
>>17932947
1. screen feelings for relevance
2. if they are not relevant, keep them to yourself
3. if they are, express them in a brief, concise, and objective manner and leave it at that
4. try not to be a bitch about it. expect that no one will give a shit. if they do, cool. if not, you were prepared
>>
>>17933024
I've found that people who constantly blame others for their problems are losers. It's indicative of them not taking responsibility for anything and feeling entitled to everything.
>>
>>17933237
fuck you

you express the desire for something
>you feel entitled to everything
you don' show desire
>you don't have ambition lol loser

you take responsability
>drama queen/attention whore
you don't take it
>loser/coward

YES YES IM A LOOOOOSER CAUSE HERE THERE IS NO WINNING MOVE YOU FAAAAGGGGOoOOOOOTTTTT EVEYRONE IS A LOSER FUCCKCKKCKCKC
>>
>>17933035
that just means they were never your friends and just felt bad for you. they assumed you would be able to move on with your life after getting your diseases in check
>>
>>17933266
NO I WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY MEANT

EVERYONE IS A SECRET

MAYBE THEY WERE BORED MAYBE IT's WHAT YOU SAID MAYBE I?M AUTISTIC MAYBE THEY DONT LKE ME

WTFTFTFTFTF
>>
>>17932947
This is pretty much me with my family. Now I just pretend everything is fine around them because they either don't or refuse to understand.
>>
>>17933076
>it's just a social construct!
>phew, now that I made up a way to sound like everything is out of my control, I can continue to be a lazy victim!
>>
>>17933116
try to not be autistic
>>
>>17933274
nono that's more like PHEW I'M A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT WHO CANNOT GET OUT OF thE BRINK OF INSANITY BECAUSE WHEN I CALL FOR HELP I GET CALLED LAZY VICTIM FUCKFUCKFUCKFU NO RIGHT ANSWERSNORIGHT ANSWERS NORIGHT ANSWERS

FUCK YOUUUUU THERE ARE ONLY WRONG ANSWERS NO MATTER WHAT I DO NOMATTER WHAT I DO EVERYTHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE FCKKKKK
>>
>>17933274
YEAHHAHEEA ALL THE PAIN IS ALL AN EXCUSE TO BE LAZY YEAHAHHAHA LAZY ABOUT WHAT FUCKING FAGGOT NOTHING FEELS FINE FUCKING FUCKKKKKKK

ITS ALWAYS MY FAULT?YEAHHAHEAHAITSMYFAUTL ALWAYS MY FAULTA YEAHHHH
>>
>>17933284
>>17933291
haha I can imagine you talking to "frineds" and taking every word and suggestion so personally and sperging out.
>>
>>17933325
YES IT'S ALWAYS MY FAULTIT'SALWAYSMYFUALT YES IS SPERG AND SPARG AND AUTISTIC AND WHAT NTO WYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
>>
>>17933325
AHAHA I CAN IMAGINE ME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHEN EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKED UP AND CONTRADICTS AHAHAHAHA YEA I CAN IMAGINE ICAN IMAGINE
>>
>>17932947
>You're an horrible person for feeling bad while there are people out there who have it far worse than you

That's what we call a Fallacy of Relative Privation, so that isn't really a legitimate point, at least not the way you are describing it.
>>
>>17933284
>>17933291
>>17933329
>>17933338
>>17933271

I take it the nonsense whining in caps represent shouting. If you shout shit at your friends for trying to help that might be why they don't want to be your friend.
>>
>>17932947
The right answer to life is to live in a way which you are most satisfied with. Feel like bottling up your feelings? That's fine. You can always talk to someone when you feel like it. Things aren't so black and white. Everyone has different opinions on how you should handle stress. You just have to find what works for you and surround yourself with people that are supportive of the way in which YOU choose to live.
>>
>>17933373
perhaps fuck you double faggot

i'm out
>>
fuck
>>
ITSALLMYFAULT ITSALLMYFAULT ITSALLMYFAULT ITSALLMYFAULT ITSALLMYFAULT ITSALLMYFAULT ITSALLMYFAULT ITSALLMYFAULT
>>
IM CULPRIT OF EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE THING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING FUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>17933389
And this is why you haven't gotten any help.

You don't seem to really want any help, you seem to just want to scream at us and then blame us for not helping you.
>>
>>17933435
and this is why you're a giant faggot
how many cocks have you gulped today? I bet you lost the count you triple faggot when you competed with your mother's cock graveryard

>>17933147
>>17933095
hey you guys were right. thank you very much
>>
>>17933435
why don't you kill yourself?
>>
>>17933373
i take it you suck dicks at such a speed that you leave third grade burns
>>
>>17933453
>>17933480
>>17933504
Struck a nerve did I?
>>
>>17932947
>an horrible person
You are a horrible person.
>>
>>17933553
The only nerve that you struck is your father's when you left the womb of the dog che fucked for Christmas.

Nyahnyahnyah struck a nerve did I durrrr i am roight u r wrooong anon. Lol fucking do yourself a favor and cut your veins asap you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>17933569
Oh right, my bad
>>
>>17933626
You sound a bit tetchy anon.
>>
>>17933660
thanks anon, i didn't know that word
>>
>>17932947
Just remember that society doesn't owe you anything, we don't owe you anything, if you want something go get it done, if something bothers you either fix it or just ignore it.
Don't whine about something and expect others to do it for you, that's bad character.
For example:
>tfw no gf
Have you tried going out to get a gf besides opening up an online dating app? Being ugly isn't a good excuse to be honest, if you're fat you can work out, bad facial structure is tough yes, but there are ugly girls too and if you just fix yourself instead of being an (ugly) pussy faggot nobody will be interested in you
>tfw no job
Have you tried asking around in your social circle? Have you tried getting out of your house? Looking up the word "jobs" in google doesn't fucking count.

Keep your expectations low for everything but still hope for the best.

>>17933430
>>17933424
It doesn't have to be DIRECTLY your fault but I'm willing to bet that you could have done something to prevent it from happening, or at least make it not as bad as it turns out to be.

I personally don't really have a desire to talk about my feelings and shit with other people, I just tell myself to stop being such a bitch about it. It works, too.

Also, I know it went pretty off topic there, it's just a couple of things I live by in my life. People seem to like me ever since I started doing shit like this. Complaining about every single thing is a bad character trait and nobody wants it. If you have a really big issue you should be able to talk about it with yout mom/dad/siblings/friends. But you just don't really seem like someone I'd talk to period
>>
File: 1.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>17934151
Just realized I posted this real late and OP is probably already gone. Anyone else reading it take it however you want.
>>
>>17934196
i'm still here and I resolved by deciding to become absolutely self-centered

thanks for the contribution though
>>
>>17934230
That's good, that post was supposed to make more sense in my head than it does in my head, being self-centered is what I am as well, I try not to do onto others what you wouldn't want other to do onto you though.
>>
>>17934245
lol I should just go to bed and forget this thread even exists, It's just embarrassing how retarded my posts turn out to be when I click Post.
>>
>>17934248
i think that's the same for all of us bro haha
>>
It's not because people have it far worse than you means that you don't have the right to be sad.
The thing is you have to realize you can only be happy by yourself. Treat yo'self. Learn to be happy by yourself so no one can affect your happiness. No one is going to live for yourself. Enjoy every moment even if you're alone, people are selfish deal with it.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.