[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help, /adv/ There's this guy in the apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: kGxbw1i.jpg (264KB, 850x782px) Image search: [Google]
kGxbw1i.jpg
264KB, 850x782px
I need your help, /adv/

There's this guy in the apartment next to me that's playing trombone, sometimes untill 0:00 o' clock at night. I've already tried asking him to play on more reasonable hours, but apparently I can't expect him to "not practice for school". I have his mail and phone number, how do I screw with him?
>>
>>17932909
Did you talk to the landlord
In a way that was very annoying
>>
How to make a voronoi pepe?
>>
You've gotta flip out on the guy and tell him he had no respect for his neighbors and if he wants to practice for school to get a practice room somewhere else. He has the control now you've gotta stop being a puss and take it
>>
>>17932909
Then you talk to your neighbors, if any, and start playing death metal at 6.00am. In the meantime, invest in some ear plugs and learn to sleep with those in.
>>
>>17932909
Talk to the landlord that shit is annoying

Also tell the fucker to get a mute.
>>
>>17932909
Noise complaints there are bylaws that will get him evicted
>>
You should politely request that he stop exactly one time, and if he doesn't after that just flip out and shout at him for 40 minutes straight. Call the police. Shit in his mailbox.

The mistake people make in these situations is doing this kind of gradually escalating nagging... First they ask nicely, then they ask nicely but a little more firmly, etc. etc. The person just gets used to each level of nagging and doesn't care. You have to massively overreact early on to give them a shock.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.