[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok anons/femanon. What do you use to keep your self storage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Ok anons/femanon.
What do you use to keep your self storage smooth and bare?
My wife would like to be smooth around her vag but she is extremely sensitive. What works?
Thanks.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>17932778
I am extremely sensitive too, so I did laser hair removal. Everything smooth as fuck.
>>
How much did that set you back?
And how long does it last?
Because I love going down on her and she loves it to but getting a random hair just ends it for me.
>>
>>17932804
My gf is doing this too

Can't recommend it enough
>>
>>17932844
I paid 400€ for the complete treatment. I went there once every 3-6 weeks for a year and half.
It is supposed to last forever, but practically you have to go once a year or so to refinish it (it costs me 40€) - I am pretty satisfied, I have maybe 6-7 hairs that grow back and I can just shave them with a razor once in a while and they aren't a bother.
>>
Ok. It's not to crazy for the price.
Probably not, but did it hurt or was it uncomfortable the closer it got.
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>17932922
It hurt a bit, especially around the clit and the anus, but it wasn't painful. A bit uncomfortable.
Less than waxing for sure.
>>
Ok, thanks a lot. I'll talk to her about it.
Also my last two post were doubles. Heh.
>>
The anonette didn't mention, but there's the coloring too. Waxing tends to darken the skin if it's too clear. Laser doesn't do that, and the skin around m'lady's lady parts is skin toned like everywhere else. No ingrown hairs too.

Definitly the best investment she ever did, if it wasn't for the price I'd have lasoared my junk too lol
>>
>>17932804
That leaves you without the choice to ever grow a nice qt bush though, right?
>>
>>17932958
Yeah, it won't grow back for a few years.
I don't like it on me honestly. I got a lot of ingrown hair and I never had a cute, full bush. I swim a lot so it was a pain to always be shaved well enough to get in a swimsuit. I preferred just getting rid of it.
>>
You can probably choose where you want it done. The whole 9 yards or just the vag.
I use an electric beard trimmer to keep me nice and trimmed and never had to worry about ingrown hairs.
>>
>>17932778
I have extremely sensitive skin. Never buy cheap razors, that will give razor burn so bad. Shave with the grain. And do it weekly so the skin toughens up, if she's only doing it twice a month or more she will always get a rash.
>>
I'm not a lady but I was with a lady who had it all lasered off except for a little landing strip. It was sexy as fuck and frankly I was envious because I always have little razor bumps around my dingle dongle. Remember it will literally save her a lifetime of waxing/shaving. I'll probably get mine done sometime.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.