[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my boyfriend went to some event with his parents earlier in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1453765230872.jpg (53KB, 605x739px) Image search: [Google]
1453765230872.jpg
53KB, 605x739px
So my boyfriend went to some event with his parents earlier in the day. He said his parents can drop him off at my place on the way back but I would have to drive him home in the morning.

My mom isn't happy because it's snowing out and she wanted to stay inside and have the house to herself. Basically chill on the couch and watch tv. We only have two tvs in the house, one in our living room upstairs and one in our den room downstairs but my dad usually likes to watch his own movies down there.

So my mom is mad because she wants the house to herself, but what am I supposed to tell my boyfriend?
"Sorry you can't come ovwe because my mom wants the house to herself today"?

I gave him the implication that my parents don't plan on leaving the house today but he said he didn't care.

I would instead go drive to him but the weather is pretty bad in my neighborhood and I don't feel like driving to where he lives which is 30 min away over a bridge. (why him and his parents decided to drive out in this weather in the first place is another story. They must have left before the weather got bad)

What do I do?? My boyfriend usually likes to stay in and chill instead of going out too so I don't want to impose on my parents and feel they can't do anything while we're here.

I just feel like Im in between a rock and a hard place.I'm wither going to make my mom or boyfriend upset.
>>
Dont you have a room?

Anyways just explain it to your bf
If he gets mad at you then he's a child and will get over his tantrum over time
>>
>>17932670
I do have a room, but there's no tv in my room. He also plans on come over at 2pm, so we're gonna hang out in my room all night?

How am I supposed to tell someone that they can't come over because it invades my mom's personal space? It puts my mom in a bad light.
>>
Sounds like a situation this chick I went to hs would talk about. But for real snow can be super dangerous unless you're prepared for it
>>
Just tell him your parents want to have the house to themselves right now, it's there fucking house, and it's no one else's business.

If he doesn't like it, then tell him there is nothing you can do about it, your parent's are in charge of their own house, and you tried but they are insistant.

He'll get the message pretty fast, and it won't be awkward. If it get's awkward, then it will be him making it awkward.

If he makes it awkward, then you invite him to explain to your parents why he is in charge of the house that they own.

Just say something like "Ok then, you tell them."

Or "Ok, you will explain to them why they can't have the house to themselves"

He will shit a brick and just start thinking about plans that you two can make outside the house. This is not a big deal and no one will remember this day.
>>
>>17932680
My mom is dealing with some stuff right now and she asked if I could spend the night keeping her company. I was really excited to see you today Josh but she really seems like she could use a little help. Ill make it up to you and we can spend all of _______ (next free date) together doing ________ (fun activity). _____ (emojis)

Btw ive spent multiple whole days in my room at 18 wih my gfs with no tv. You just fuck and go on your phone until you fuck again
>>
>>17932680
>can't come over because it invades my mom's personal space? It puts my mom in a bad light.

No it really doesn't, if someone who owns a house wants to be alone, only an idiot would take it the wrong way. There is litterally no bad way to take this.

Would your mom go to his house when he wants to be alone?

Is your boyfriend a complete idiot? Probably not, he will handle it just fine, and not hate your mother. Maybe he will even respect her.
>>
Ok so I told him "I don't think today is a good day. My parents kinda want the house to themselves today. Since the weather is pretty bad out I don't want us to be inside with them all day either."

All he wrote back is
"Ok"

Usually if he just writes "ok" it could mean he's upset :/

I just don't want him to feel like he's not wanted
>>
>>17932692
> you just fuck and go on

It's kinda hard to do that when you have a mother who sits on the computer all day in the room next to your bedroom
>>
>>17932659
Ask him to come over, go to your room and suck his dick for many hours like any normal teenager?
>>
Can't you go over to his house? Have his parents pick you up and spend the night there.

Don't you have a laptop or something? Is there really nothing you can do for fun while in your room?
>>
>>17932708
I'm not a teenager. I'm actually 27.

> Inb4 why don't you move

That's a whole another issue I'm working on. I live and work in NYC where the rent is too damn high and I'm saving up to hopefully put in for a house in the future. That or I find a better paying job. My boyfriend and I have wanted to get a place together but he decided to go bavk to school for his Masters degree which is in Pennsylvania. His home with his parents is in New Jersey, a 30 min drive from where I live and he's been on break for the past few weeks. Once he goes back to school I would drive to his apartment in Pennsylvania every other weekend.
>>
Whelp he said he was just going straight home anyway cuz he realized himself the roads are pretty bad, soo issue solved?
>>
>>17932848
Yea but if youre 27 and hes near that and youre expecting him to get mad at something like this you should have a serious thought tank with yourself about his maturity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.