[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any forms of women's birth control that don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sweat1-300x277.jpg (39KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
sweat1-300x277.jpg
39KB, 300x277px
Are there any forms of women's birth control that don't negatively impact libido?
Are there any options for men that aren't as permanent as a vasectomy?

I really hate using condoms. They rob me of the physical sensation of sex and the emotional intimacy of cumming deep inside my girlfriend. Not to mention they necessitate a break in the sexual momentum leading up to intercourse that sometimes results in a lost erection if there are difficulties putting it on.

My girlfriend got the pill shortly after we started dating. Our sex went from good to great, except now and then she started rejecting my advances and eventually I realized it had been two weeks since we last had sex. I don't know if her libido falling off a cliff was due to the birth control, high stress from her job or just a natural taper from the initial rush of a new relationship, but I was pretty miserable. Eventually things started getting better and we were having sex at least once every other day, which wasn't ideal, but it was livable. I had to go on an extended business trip however (several months), and once I left she got off the pill because she said it was making her ill. I don't know if the pill had a lasting negative impact on her sex drive or it was mostly work stress affecting her but when I returned I was back to using condoms again and our sex was still disappointingly infrequent.

She's since become unemployed and I'm hoping this means she'll be DTF but there's still the issue of condoms that I'm really not looking forward to. I understand the pill causing problems but surely there are better alternatives? She mentioned being on birth control for several years when she was younger; I didn't say anything but honestly it makes me mad inside that for as serious as our relationship is I still have to wear condoms like I'm just a drunken hookup from a bar.
>>
>>17932527
You can try the copper IUD. I am on the hormonal IUD and the dosage of hormones is really low, I never had a side effect.
>>
Proper pull out methodology combined with cycle tracking is more effective than condoms
>>
Vasectomy is reversible. And it's a surprisingly simple procedure. Anything that messes with hormones can cause changes of literally everything. Some women just don't react well to it. Vasectomy is the best choice for monogamous couples. It's the only 100% safe method too, besides tubectomy, which is reversible too, but at a much higher price.
>>
>>17932612
I could look it up but say im 20 and I got a vasectomy, can i have it revesed at 30 without much complications or risk
>>
My girl has jumped on the hormonal birth control is the cause of all my woes band wagon and recently came off it for a copper based IUD.

I've got to say that I personally wouldn't like to take male birth control if it fucked with my hormones. I also wouldn't expect women to trust me to actually take it when I have because hey, they get stuck with the baby and I know what my mind is like when I'm horny.

Also every relationship I've had has been better when they've had a natural libido/cycle. I think hormonal birth control fucks with their pheromones and disconnects them from their natural drives and desires.

Women are nuts if they think that artificial hormones are the only hormones influencing their mood and behaviour because when a woman is fertile I can usually smell and pick up on the behavioural changes and there are behavioural differences, some of them are kind of crazy.
>>
>>17932612
I looked it up and vasectomy reversal procedures are prohibitively expensive and may not even restore fertility. No thanks. I definitely want kids in the future.
>>
>>17932637
It's still way less expensive than tubectomy reversal, and the chances of the of it not working at like 5%, normally for the patients own history.
>>
>>17932583
Yeah but the thought of depositing my seed in my girlfriend's womb gets me off and pulling out isn't exactly conducive to that, is it?
>>
>>17932647
>cum inside me anon
>are you sure?
>yes keep going, dont pull out
>OK
>fuckkkkk
>*pulls out and nut on her leg*

Everytime
>>
>>17932550
My girlfriend has an IUD and it makes her bleed like a fucking fountain. Nothing's flawless OP.
>>
>>17932655
Dubs know true pain.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.