[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I caught my dad masturbating with my dirty panties and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1483674872681.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483674872681.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
I caught my dad masturbating with my dirty panties and it's been awkward between us. He's avoiding me and won't talk to me. I've noticed my dirty panties disappearing for awhile before popping up again for awhile now but I just assumed I misplaced it. How do I fix this situation? I'm not mad at him or anything, just a little weirded out but I don't want to lose our relationship over this. I still love him even if he is a dirty old man.
>>
not enough baka
3.5/10
>>
I think you need to be really worried. What he's doing is not okay, he'll rape you soon.
>>
Run away. Call the cops.
>>
>even if he is a dirty old man
You're just resisting divulging into your sexual fantasies kiddo
>>
>>17932147
>Run away. Call the cops.
That seems like an extreme reaction.
>>
>>17932142
just bust his balls about it. give him a hard time. call him a dirty old man. making fun of something proves you are not embarrassed about it
>>
BLACKMAIL HIM
>>
Fuck him
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17932142
Take your father's hot seed all the way to the womb, become his gentle and submissive daughter-wife and bear his sons. It's the only option left.
>>
>>17932142
Talk to him about it.
>>
>>17932417
Only legitimate answer.
Assuming this isn't bait actually just talk to him about it. Clear that shit out, dudes have fetishes he might just like soiled panties.
>>
>>17932529
>dudes have fetishes he might just like soiled panties
You wouldn't sniff your daughter's panties though because you're supposed to view her as a non-sexual entity.
>>
>>17932170
I second this
>>
>>17932529

cripes so "talking" to a sexual pervert will change them ?

that is the most clueless thing i've read in a several weeks now
>>
>>17932547
Its not about changing them its about keeping the relationship so things dont get more akward and they get more distant
Honest communication is key in maintaining healthy relationships, yes that even means in this case
If he just had thoughts and was never caught then no they wouldnt have to talk about it but now that he did get caught and she is fearing that they will grow apart it is better to get that shit out in the open right now before it grows
>>
>>17932142
I've masturbated thinking about my dad lots but I just get one of his shirts and cover my head and can smell him. Never been caught
>>
>>17932142
Just try to make him feel more comfortabe by leavinh your dirty panties in his room so that he maaturbates to them without having to steal themt
>>
>>17932559
THAT.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.