[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf complains I've put up "walls" and seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1483526008540.jpg (107KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
1483526008540.jpg
107KB, 800x620px
>gf complains I've put up "walls" and seem closed off for two months now
>I don't really feel any different except maybe a little disappointed in how she's been acting towards me lately
>I don't feel closed off or anything, I express every emotion I feel
>tell her I love her constantly, constantly giving affection, we're pretty much in communication all day
>only behavior of mine she can really cite is that I'm not as talkative lately, bit but that's just because I'm tired as hell
>and I'm tired as hell because she keeps starting shit with me, 95% of it is her starting shit over me being """closed off"""
>becoming a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy as she's just tiring me out by wanting to discuss "why I'm closed off" for hours on end and hounding me about it, but the biggest reason I'm acting any differently is because she's exhausting me

What's the solution to all this? I've told her this and she just doesn't seem to get it. She wants to talk to me for 5+ hours a day and I just can't do that all the time especially not when we're constantly fighting because she thinks I'm closed off when I'm not.
>>
The cycle has started
There's some underlying issue(s) that you guys aren't communicating to eachother. Unless one of you steps foward then yall fucked
Ask her if theres anything else thats bothering her or do MDMA together and let the drugs do the work
>>
>>17932043
Break up!
>>
File: 6icZ3.png (311KB, 548x826px) Image search: [Google]
6icZ3.png
311KB, 548x826px
Pic related, women overexaggerate anything a man does into some emotional issue

>>17932046

Why the fuck can't you druggies go into any thread without talking about drugs?
>>
>>17932049
Its helped me in a relationship with communication issues and it might help op so I mentioned it

Shrug
>>
>>17932043
Seems you're not that invested in this as her. If she sees youre closed up, ask her what you can change. Now if you dont want to change ,and just stop her from complaining ,never mind.just break up and leave her alone.
>>
>>17932049
yeah that doesnt happen with women only,you know that right anon?
>>
>>17932057
I am entirely invested and I'm not closed off. That's the point of the thread. She's constantly barking at me for an issue that doesn't really exist and it's a self fulfilling prophecy because it's exhausting me which directly leads to me not talking to her as much
>>
Sounds tiring.

Have you tried telling her to chill the fuck out?
>>
>>17932060
So what we are saying is she is being paranoid. If you cant fix this,explain to her what causes your unhappiness, like truly honestly explain,like a serious person, and break it of. She might get around at least,and work it within herself,so she becomes better for her life from there on.
>>
>>17932079
What the shit I'm moderately displeased with recent behavior I'm not breaking things off for something so small
>>
>>17932089
well how exactly can we help then? we dont know the girl or you,your kind of relationship, or the level of honesty.I dont see any other possible outcome from the facts presented
>>
>>17932079
>>17932089
Do you actually expect anything else?

/adv/ is worse than /r/relationships when it comes to suggesting breaking up. People here don't value their relationships enough to work on them
>>
>>17932043
>that pic
Are women really that fucking stupid they can't see their own hypocrisy?
>>
>>17932118
sometimes, yeah. a women i know complains about guys calling her fat but when one of my friends complained about girls calling him fat, she just ignored it or laughed.
>>
>>17932131
Not only women, men can be huge hypocrites too, I know guys who would slutshame a girl just for hooking up with some cute guy, but at the same time they would fuck anything that breathes.
>>
>>17932190
yeah, you're right. guys can be hypocrites too. i dont know why but i find it more cringy when women do it.
>>
The fatty on op pic is pretty cute, I would do her.
>>
>>17932212
you are an accident,that's why
>>
File: 1475669774310.png (8KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1475669774310.png
8KB, 211x246px
>when her height doesn't start with a 4
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.