[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really wanna fuck this girl, She is intrested in me but after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161231-WA0003.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161231-WA0003.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
I really wanna fuck this girl, She is intrested in me but after a little texting awkward small talk i invited her for coffee She Said She needed to study, i told her to hit me up if She ever wanted to hang, two days gone by dunno if i should text her up or just leave it be, and wait for a call that is probably not comming ?
>>
leave it be.jesus. creeps everywhere.if she wanted she would say yes. for fucks sake,every horny dude giving us headaches
>>
>>17932063
Ignore this ho, its their job to be annoyed

Keep pursuing until you get a definite no
>>
>>17932063
Is it not on the realm of probability that She actually needs to study and os to shy to make a move ?
>>
>>17932065
Much wiser advice
>>
>>17932040
>i told her to hit me up if She ever wanted to hang

Never do this. Girls do not like to initiate.

Try again after a week but be a tiny bit more persistent if she declines and ask for another day.

>>17932069
Shyness will always lose to actual interest. As a guy,when you present yourself on a silver platter by asking a girl out that is literally the only obstacle.
>>
>>17932040
Just give it some more time. You really don't want to come off as desperate. If after a week of your initial text and there is still no response, hit her up again. She might have just forgot.
If she doesnt respond a second time then it might be time to call it quits my man
>>
>>17932065
Whats even the point in pursuing that much and ending up with an "annoyed ho" you wont ever fuck? Wouldnt you be more pleased if a girl showed true desire from the beggining?
>>
>>17932080
10/10 sensei, man i know for a fact that this girl wants the D we spent new years cuddling on a fire place, now i dont really know her that well, and im sensing that maybe She is not very confortable on 1-1 date yet, what can o do about this ?
>>
>>17932078
>i told her to hit me up if She ever wanted to hang

im paraphrasing a little here, she said she needed to study on friday night...and i said if she felt bored in her study breaks to give a call....Same Same but diferent
>>
>>17932040
I need advice too, I'm in a similar situation.

Met her via a friend. Saw her a couple of times, never could talk to her for more than a few mins. One night she starts texing me from the friend's phone. I get her number and we continue there. She asks me out, but I couldn't make it because of office christmas party. We text every day through the holidays and set a date after the new year, which was supposed to be this wednesday.

Monday evening she asks me if I wanna grab a movie with her and the friend that introduced us. I agree, she brings a girlfriend who sits between us at the movies. The fuck? Too beta to change seats.

Anyway, ask her if we're still up for wednesday, she says "If you've got time then yes :)". A few hours before the date she texts me "Hey anon, please don't be mad but something's come up, can we do a rain check?". I tell her not to worry, but it's up to her to set up the next date if she's up for it, and she replies "Okay, I sure am :)"

She hasn't texted me since, I sent her an image of something we were joking about during the holidays, and she replid with "Hahaha :) :) :)", and that was it.

Do I just wait now, I feel like she's no longer interested, and I don't wanna bother her with my texts.
>>
>>17932092
Like another anon posted in this thread, you should make a date. Maybe she is waiting for you to man up and make a date? Maybe she is tired of being the one who is making plans for you two to hang out?
>>
>>17932085
Doesnt matter had sex
>>
>>17932096
Don't know, kinda feel like if you cancel a date, it's up to you to set up the next one. I mean, she started texting me first so she was obviously interested, I don't see how it would be a problem for her to ask if I have time..
>>
>>17932086
She sounds shy anon.Maybe you need to coax/flirt with her through texting before asking her out again?
Like you said, you don't know each other very well. Flirt a little about what you guys did on New Years? Warm her up to the idea of you two seeing each other again?
>>
>>17932092
for starters this girl gotta be intrested because no girl asks a guy out unless she is like a fucking pig, ask her out for dinner bro, if you dont feel like it text her a little nothing too much just reminder that you are still alive and with a fully functioning cock
>>
>>17932100
/thread
>>
>>17932101
Nigga this is a girl we talking about here. They get plenty of dick thrown at them, she doesn't even have to wait to ask you out again. She could just leave you high n dry and try her luck elsewhere. Just get in there before someone else does
>>
>>17932090
Still no good.
In moments like those you need to put her on the spot. If she's busy then you should (pretend) to be busy because ultimately what she's doing is underestimating your time and saying to you that you're low value because you're always free. It's a typical girls game and you don't fall for it by going what amounts to "Oh hey i'm free whenever"
>>
>>17932103
this
>>
>>17932109
i can tell this anon is wise af, bro i see what you mean and agree 100%
>>
>>17932109
so in your opinion whats my next move ? should i text her asking about how the studies going or should i just text her in a few days asking her oiut again ?
>>
>>17932122
Just sit back. If she contacts you then feel free to bring it up again but ask if you can actually plan it out on a certain day.

If she doesn't or if she tries to shrug it off then wait a few days and try again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.