[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask my oneitis out >She replies with this What did she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (119KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 640x467px
>Ask my oneitis out
>She replies with this
What did she mean by this? How badly did I fuck up? Did I go overboard with confessing my feelings? Pls help.
>>
>>17932027
WEW
E
W

LAD
A
D

jesus you dun goofd hard this has to be a troll
>>
>>17932030
I'm not trolling or baiting. I honestly don't know what to do. I was trying to be sweet, but I think I might've fucked up.
>>
>>17932027
You pretty much opened your heart to her, and she said "lol aw"

She's not interested. Trust me, when I was a lot younger I made that mistake. Didn't get a 'lol aw" though, she pretty much explained to me that she just wasn't interested, which was nice in retrospect, she kept it mature.

But a "lol aw" means that she's not interested in you and wants to avoid breaking your heart on this. Not mature, really, but she's trying to avoid outright saying no to you.

Best of luck buddy, but it's just not in the cards for you.
>>
>>17932027
oh god, if this is real, this is gold

W-w-when did you really thought it would be a god idea to say all this things BY TEXTS to a girl that isn't even YET your girlfriend ??
>>
>>17932041
It is real. I was too scared to confess my feelings to her irl because I'd just sperg out, so I did it over text. I tried to be nice, I don't even know what I expected though.
>>
>>17932044
why didnt you just ask her out for a drink or something casual? you dont splurge out like that to a girl.

im shit with girls and even i know this. you went so over board. you should of just said something like "hey, do you wanna have a pint with me, you would make good company". if you're getting in while having a drink then ask her to do something else. fucking ell.
>>
>>17932027
>Did I go overboard with confessing my feelings?
Yes. That looks a lot like a text I sent a girl WHEN I WAS FUCKING 14 YEARS OLD.
Jesus Christ man. You should have just told her that you weren't joking and that you really liked her. Then you should've waited for a response to see what she thought and then continue from there.

Also her reply shows that she's not interested.
>>
>>17932027
man you really went overboard. even when I was 14 and madly obssesed with this one girl, the most I said to her was "I love you".
she friendzoned me, I felt bad for about a week, then I got over it and moved on. hopefully you'll be able to do the same.
>>
It's over OP.
>>
>>17932027
>Basically a goddess
>Do anything to date you

Anon.... I hope this is a meme post
>>
>>17932033
It was overwhelming from the get-go.

It was too much for her, let alone anyone.

That was a conversation to have in person, not in text. It just reeks of clingy. (Sorry for being harsh, but I want you to grow as a person and be successful with women, so).

Just a tip. Keep texting to a minimum with women you're interested in. Only use it to set up dates or light flirting.

I mean, if they're just friends that are girls, then by all means text as much as you want because you won't care about hooking up with them, but in the future refrain from doing this with girls that you're interested in if you want to get lucky
>>
>all those "you're".
You gave her an huge ego boost, she could've at least said "thank you", what an ungrateful bitch
>>
File: 1364065340618.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1364065340618.gif
1MB, 160x120px
>>17932027
>that fucking wall of text

"You have the best personality ever"
>"you're just really amazing and have an ethereal beauty"
>"You're basically a goddess and i'd give anything to date you"

>"I'm so nervous telling you this"

That's a trainwreck right there OP.
You didn't ask her out by the way,you just dumped words on her. Learn from and never repeat this.

Asking a girl out is like "Hey wanna go to X with me on Y day?" not that tl;dr you just showed
>>
>>17932205
This. Nothing wrong to actually feel like this about a girl however you should sprinkle that out over a period of time rather than just drop it on her.
>>
There is NO WAY in hell that this is real.
>>
i did the same and the girl stopped talking to me

why do we guys do this shit
>>
>>17932287
Autism.
>>
>>17932160
Have you ever actually had someone dump their heart out to you? It's actually pretty uncomfortable.
>>
>>17932292
"lol aw" is pretty rude, "thank you" would be way more appropriate.
>>
Well you just lost your flirting virginity. Most guys did something cringeworthy like that at some time. Accept your losses, learn your lesson and move on. This one is already lost
>>
>>17932307
Who fucking cares? Do you think that would make any kind of difference to anyone involved?

Why would she thank him? Is not flattering, it's extremely uncomfortable.
>>
Man, this board is really funny.
>>
Another chance ruined by the sappy wall of text. When are you idiots going to learn?
>>
>>17932307
I think that she finds it kinda cute in away. But wanted to detract from it being seen as accepting, so she added "lol"
>>
While it was cringey and you sperged on her, atleast you put yourself out there instead of just posting

>tfw no gf

Just tone it down a lot man
>>
>>17932288
This desu. Am a diagnosed autist and I did this too. Got an even longer response from her, basically stating that she really likes me and finds me very interesting but not in that way.
>>
>>17932368
That is unfortunate but getting a proper response is still better than just an "aw lol" or something rude. You learned for next time.
>>
>>17932371
Yeah I did, but only after 3 months of texting back and forth and her saying that she had enough. Well, I guess it's all good because I never did it again. I never did anything else too, though...
>>
>>17932287
>why do we guys do this shit

Guys constantly get fed that girls are sappy emotional creatures who want their man to be real with them so we logic out that's all they want in a partner so stuff like OPs picture happens.
>>
>You're basically a goddess
You made this shit up lol
Emotions like that should be saved for your waifu
>>
>>17932383
this. as a kid i remember getting told all this shit. i have fortunately never done anything like op but i have been tempted. i splurged out at a girl once because she kept flaking on me but at that point i didnt give a fuck and i was just pissed off.
>>
>>17932027
face it m8, you never wanted to be friends in the first place

you are not going to get in her pants and you are doing both yourself and her a disservice by pretending that is not the case

move on
>>
>>17932027
Honestly op never do what you did again, even if she did say yes would you want a pity relationship? Your practically begging her to go out with you in hopes of her saying yes because she feels bad. Just chalk this one up as an L and move on
>>
Do it every time with every girl you ever meet again until you acquire gf
It took massive stones to confess like that and you'll eventually find someone interested in a sweet guy like you

Ignore all advice from these salty permavirgins bro
>>
>>17932446
dont give him false hope, the poor lad is already lost.
>>
File: 1481236415825.png (265KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481236415825.png
265KB, 480x480px
best thread

either you misclicked for /r9k/ or this is some aussie level shitposting
>>
>>17932451
Who's really lost? Maybe it's us, with our hearts of stone.
OP is a beacon of love and purity in this shitty diseased world. On the day of retribution I hope I miss him.
>>
>>17932044
Too scared. Yup that's it. Forget this broad, she's history now. Move onto another girl and for fuck sakes, never text anything like this ever again. If you want to say anything serious, always in person or at best on the phone. Never text
>>
I wanna join in and laugh at OP but the only people in my phone are family
>>
>>17932486
Yep.
>>
>>17932041
Fake stuttering online is so cringy. Weeb.
>>
File: 1456337867868.gif (927KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
1456337867868.gif
927KB, 240x192px
>>17932027
>>
>>17932471
Never said he isn't sweet, just that he sould keep this t himself until he's comfortable enough with a girl to say this without it being cringy or weird
>>
>>17932510
That's not what weeb means, you spastic.
>>
>>17932027
>talking about relationship shit over text
From that point on you already failed but you had to mess it up further...

>explaining that a joke wasn't a joke
>wall of text
>boring bullshit about her appearance
>basic shit about her personality without actual examples
>goddness
>I'd give anything to date you

>What did she mean by this?
She was probably too stunned from the laughter to respond with anything better. You didn't just go overboard, you fucking jumped to another galaxy.
>>
>>17932891
Weebs tend to do it retard.
>>
>>17932383
>Guys constantly get fed that girls are sappy emotional creatures
I think you feed yourselves this concept, because all of you seem horribly sappy when dealing with your feefees. I have never heard of women who like sappy men who use too many words to say nothing.
>>
>>17932027
i did this several times with the same girl, she always answered omething in the line of "awww, how cute, but i think you deserve someone way better than me, sorry". One day, a friend of mine told me that the girl i liked told her that she wouldn't date me because i was too shy and quiet for her.
I orbited her for over a year, then got tired of her shit and just stopped talking to her.

Now my best friend is hitting on her.

By her answer she doesn't seem interested in you, you could just try and go for it by changing your attitude or personality, but i'd recommend you to just stop trying, you will probably end up getting hurt and hating yourself because you weren't able to get her
>>
>>17933137
Trust me, we don't.
Read a book with romance,watch a movie or check any dating profile,paying special attention to how she "wants to be treated." They all basically demonize the alpha male behavior of just keeping it cool and being casual as fuck about how women come and go. Specially the movies where if the guy shows any sort of drive or straightforwardness he's an ignorant unfeeling asshole but the dude who is awkward and doesn't fit in gets pussy.
>>
>>17933406
Even the awkward guy who doesn't fit in doesn't give a monologue when declaring himself.
How about a straightfoward "You know, I really like you and spending time with you. I wonder if you'd like to go out with me this weekend?"

Muuuuch better than looking like a mat ready to be stepped on.
>>
>>17933406
this so much.

the guy letting out his feelings and being romantic straight away is glamorised in romance media but girls find it cringe in real life. i have no idea why, even when they like the guy. i have been close to doing something like op because of romance media. we need a girl to tell us why.
>>
>>17932027
>>17932033

If I didn't read anything else from that spaghetti, this alone would have told me you've completely lost it.

The only pussy you'll ever get with thinking like that is a 500 lb gorilla demanding you call her mistress while she fucks another guy in front of you.

This is some serious spaghetti and if I were you, I'd move on and never talk to her or anyone who knows you two ever again. That's how bad this spaghetti is. You'll never live it down if it becomes public.
>>
>>17933406
Consume better media. Also stop getting your idea about normal people from ridiculous sources.

>They all basically demonize the alpha male behavior of just keeping it cool and being casual as fuck about how women come and go.
Nigga what? Alphas tend to get the girl in the movie, even some loser usually gets an "he's actually not a loser" moment before he gets noticed.

>Specially the movies where if the guy shows any sort of drive or straightforwardness he's an ignorant unfeeling asshole but the dude who is awkward and doesn't fit in gets pussy.
This is usually outdated shit, written by butthurt awkward dudes.

>>17933439
>cringe "please notice me, you're a goddness" wall of text
>romantic

Even trash like Twilight or 50 Shades weren't as bad as OPs version of romance. Romantic shit is thoughtful, with the other person in focus. OPs entire wall was about him being pathetic and how he perceived the chick.

"best personality ever", what the fuck does it even mean?
>>
>>17932359
no it creeped her out and she didn't want to offend
>>
>>17932383
girls are sappy and emotional, but they don't want their men to be like that
>>
>>17933439

I love it when guys I am attracted to, and already have something romantic with, say really sweet and emotional things.

But if I'm not attracted to the guy, and I don't know him very much, then it's awkward.
>>
>>17932027
You fucked up a little bit mate but it's not that bad she either liked your she didn't. Even though it was kind of stupid it's not like it made her not like you. It's fine we make mistakes learn from them don't go all overboard saying how wonderful she is it looks clingy. And next time do it person. Don't worry nearly every guy has done something embarrassing like this. Live and learn
>>
>>17932027
Yep, you fucked up. Completely. If there was ever any hope of being with her, it's gone now.

In the future: Don't tell girls how you feel, tell them what you want. In this case, you wanted to start dating her. So you should've just asked her on a date.

You should save the "I love you" stuff until she says it first, and save the "You're a goddess" stuff until she's pregnant and huge with your child and needs reassurance that she still looks good. Bottle up your feelings, anon. Whoever told you to be open and honest about your emotions wasn't doing you any favors, nobody wants to hear that shit
>>
>>17932027
Congrats on taking a chance, OP. It didn't work out this time, but what if it had? Learn from this one and move forward.
>>
>>17932027
>Did I go overboard
What do you think OP?
>>
>>17933488
I would say thats more likely, but what I said is possible
>>
File: goodpost.png (428KB, 1866x628px) Image search: [Google]
goodpost.png
428KB, 1866x628px
>>17932027
Read this OP, very relevant, cause the worst part is over really, now you can move on and learn from your mistake.
>>
>literally just telling her she's beautiful and fun to talk to which makes you crush on her but making it so long and cringey
wew lad, could at least come up with some cooler compliments than ones I could tell to half of my female buddies. also, why would you even do that over the text?

anyways she doesn't seem interested so those things don't really matter, just pls less cringe with your next confession
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.