[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be with girl for 3 years >Her extended family loves me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1474955908014.png (159KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
1474955908014.png
159KB, 540x611px
>Be with girl for 3 years
>Her extended family loves me and they all basically treat me like family
>Suddenly ends the relationship with very little warning and runs off with a out of state
>3 years later she contacts me wanting to get back together
>Every relationship she had in our 3 year seperation were bad
>Go on several dates and she basically starts staying over every night and she is clearly very interested
>Takes me to see her parents they basically accept me as family again instantly and invite me to family events often and tell me im still their favorite guy she ever brought home
>They start talking to me when she isn't around and telling me she is toxic and likely will only hurt me and that they support me in whatever i do
>Aunt tells her she should marry me non ironically
>She refuses to committ
>Fast forward two months her previous ex re-enters the picture and she starts being very hot and cold even though i see him as no threat
>Starts being indecisive
>Breaks things off saying she doesn't know what she wants
>Parents start ripping her a new one for breaking things off
>She brings the guy over for the first time and they hate him because he is apparently a massive piece of shit
>Rip into her for dumping me again and call her a failure of a daughter
>She comes crawling back after I ignore her existance for two weeks and starts calling and messaging me
>Demand that she takes this serious and commits or im cutting contact completely
>says she needs time to think before she makes a decision
>Gave it to her

Im getting tired of her shit, i thought maybe she learned her lesson but she hasn't it seems. Clearly undervalues me, and her family is completely on my side and has been most of this time. Literally have a relationship with them outside of ours now, but she is being flaky and flighty and doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself right now because she got so hurt by her last several relationships.

What the fuck do I do now?
>>
Bail, dude.
>>
Part of me thinks this is doomed to fail, but the other part of me wants to see it through and try to correct whatever is going through her mind. She has some does been really thinking about committing, she even told her parents she wanted that several times, but then has flipped both to my face and others.
>>
>>17931933
>i thought maybe she learned her lesson but she hasn't it seems
I would have thought maybe you learned your lesson but you haven't, it seems.
>>
>>17931950
Literally thought 3 bottom tier relationships might have been enough to make her realize what she had, since you know it lasted three years and was extremely happy.

But nope, even thought every other relationship ended in disaster in like 3 months, she just kept on going.

Honestly i just feel bad for her parents, they have to keep dealing with her no matter what I do and they are at wits end.
>>
>>17931947
>Part of me thinks this is doomed to fail, but the other part of me wants to see it through and try to correct whatever is going through her mind

>correct whatever is going through her mind

im sorry dude but you just can't think like this. She's shown you who she is for a long time. Thinking that now you can change her is just setting yourself up for heartbreak and pain. She can only change herself. I understand that everyone knows you'd be good for her, but have you ever thought about if she'd be good for you? It's hard to let old flames die but sometimes it's what we have to do to let a bigger brighter flame come in. I know you know the best choice of action, I hope you make it sooner rather than later.
>>
>>17931953
I'm talking about you, you idiot. All this bullshit, and you're actually considering still being with her? I guess it is true: people really do make their own hell
>>
>>17931956
That is the issue, when things are good they are still amazing. Until this all started roughly a month ago everything was great. Then she just lost it out of nowhere, and it caught everyone off guard.

The thing is i know im not the issue, its entirely her and i think it always has been. Everyone else even sees it, her family included which is super rare. Ive never seen a family not side with their own blood in relationship matters. She has a habit of trying to toss blame on others for things and gas-lighting people which doesn't work on me and I actually keep her in check.

But she is flat out just being awful, and its getting old. This is legit her last chance, if she says now im removing her from everything.

In those two weeks I went on dates with other chicks, slept with one, but none of them really struck a cord. Im not writing off other option and im talking to other people. Its not like im focused only on her.

Im extending that one last offer, if she spits on it im done. If she cant see whatever everyone else does and see my value then its her loss.

>>17931957
Im aware. God forbid i think someone change in 3 years. But your not wrong, if her behavior doesn't change its fucked and im digging myself an emotional hell.
>>
>>17931970
>God forbid i think someone change in 3 years.
It's not the giving her another chance I have a problem with, it's you still considering staying with her after everything that's happened after you gave her another chance. Seriously, how desperate are you?
>>
>>17931970
You are retarded.
>>
>>17931970
>Im aware. God forbid i think someone change in 3 years. But your not wrong, if her behavior doesn't change its fucked and im digging myself an emotional hell.

Honestly, you're not aware as you think. If you were you would have been gone. Stop giving her chances, you're literally asking to get fucked over. You're like one of those chicks that keeps getting cheated on by her bf but stays with him because she thinks he'll change. Try to take your feelings out of it and really take a look at your situation from a 3rd person perspective. If thats too difficult you just gotta trust us man, its not a controversial subject, everyone here agrees but you
>>
>>17931933
why are you even giving her the option at this point?

If you aren't madly in love with her there is no reason to put up with any of this
>>
>>17931933
At this point I highly doubt she will ever change. Even her parents said she is toxic ffs. Forget her, man.
>>
Dude do you think you are proxy fucking her family or something? Are you trying to nail this girl with logic instead of the D? What do you want out of this because to be honest you sound like a passive aggressive possessive door mat being played by her (as a back up) and her family (who are stroking your ego in order to maintain you as her back up).

Stop wearing your massive cuck badge as a badge of pride and go out and develop a proper relationship with somebody who isn't a fucking idiot and willing to treat others and be treated like one by her partner and family. For your own sake if that makes any sense.

On a more practical/helpful level the best chance you've got of making her see 'sense' ie, your relative value as a partner is to remove yourself as an option by finding somebody else who appreciates you and removes you as a potential.

Can't even, so easy to manipulate girls who have an overbearing and controlling family who believe they know what is best, you just tap that rebellious streak and move on. That is what everybody but YOU is doing dude.
>>
Drop, seriously, she is a complete mess and you're just wasting your time with her, you're lucky that she showed her craziness before marriage, greedy people don't last in monogamous relationships.
>>
First of all, STOP. Everything. All that relationship shit between you two. Throw it out of the picture for a moment and ask her, as very close person who knows her very well, ask her if she's been having problems other than what you two have. Be open with it. It might be between her and her family or between you two, or another guy, or something she's been keeping to herself. Be a friend for a while and be patient if she is that important. But ultimately it's your call whether to stay or not with her. But imo it might be better for the both of you to start a new game after your problem arc resolves.
>>
>>17931933
Really don't understand why you even posted. You are over 6 years invested in this girl and know exactly what you are getting. She been consistent, doing whatever she wants whenever she wants and that will never change. Have a good life of your own making.
>>
>>17931933
Her own fucking parents warned you of her. RUN.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.