[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it illegal to talk explicitly to 19+yo girls on whisper who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: g2z5gBR.png (60KB, 632x305px) Image search: [Google]
g2z5gBR.png
60KB, 632x305px
Is it illegal to talk explicitly to 19+yo girls on whisper who self harm? I know it's scummy, but a lot of my kinks line up with girls that are like that. 99% of them are into it, but the other 1% get really offended.
>>
are you encouraging their self harm? that is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>17931694
>are you encouraging their self harm? that is pretty fucked up.
No, I'm just into bdsm and breathe play. Sometimes I ask about what their previous boyfriends have done with them.
>>
If anything, it's the 1% who get pissy that are in the wrong here.

Assuming you're not encouraging them to self harm, there's nothing scummy about it at all. Do you think you're taking advantage of these emotionally vulnerable women? The truth is that orgasms rock and sex is cathartic. These girls are sexual beings looking to get off just as hard as you are. You're not using them, you're sharing an experience with them.
>>
>>17931692
>>17931697
Shit dude, your not alone in trying to find the crazies to Fuck. As long as you try to better then in some way I don't find a problem with it. Just trying to get sex is a bit shimmy but to each there own I guess. I personally love hearing about there fucked up pasts because it's some real shit, the amount of girls getting sexually assaulted is fucking crazy. Like all of them (not really). Just be nice yah know? Might as well try and do something good in the world.
>>
File: 1483586940745s.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483586940745s.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
>>17931708
>>17931692

Tf is wrong with you anons! Ffs
>>
>>17931716
What's your fetish friend? Judge people and let us judge you.
>>
>>17931714
I'm not looking to hook up with them. I'm just trying to get pictures. And sometimes if they are into breath play they will choke themselves a little and send me video. I've realized a lot of them are super submissive and will do whatever you tell them to, so I'm just wondering if they are just kinky as hell or if I should stay away from them.
>>
>>17931723
Eeehhh I'd probably go for something else friend. The possibility of them commuting seppuku because you is high. Also the choking thing? Come bro, that's just a little goofy, any girl will probably let you choke them while your inside of them. Good luck to you no matter what dude. Say Fuck off to the world of they don't think what your doing is right.
>>
>>17931733
I'm not mean to them. Why would they do that? Plus if they say anything about being suicidal I exit the conversation. A lot of them are just cutting for attention.
>>
>>17931692
>Is it illegal to talk explicitly to 19+yo girls on whisper who self harm?
If they are older than 18 nothing you do to them is illegal. Whether or not it's immoral is another question.
>>
>>17931926
Why ?

This
>>17931760
Answers you

You wanna talk about your fetish or something?
Girls that cut are into kinky shit, whats new
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.