[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you have really strong feelings towards your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hand in hand.jpg (112KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
hand in hand.jpg
112KB, 900x600px
What do you do when you have really strong feelings towards your best friend, like cuddling a pillow at night pretending that it's him, but you're scared to tell him because you don't want to lose his friendship, and value him as a friend too much...

What would you do in my situation?
>>
>>17931321
Tell him, because more likely than not, he wants to put his penis inside your vagina
>>
>>17931328
>>17931328
did you pay attention to the picture?
>>
>>17931321

you bottle it up, try to channel those feelings in to other much gayer men, and one day implode and tell him how you feel. he'll reject you and oyu'll both decide its time to move on fro meach other.

sucks to suck.

thankfully my situation worked itself out in reverse
>see a cute guy at yogurt stop
>roommate convinces me to ask him on a date
>hes straight
>i had overheard that he wants to be an actor
>i write
>tell him we should just work together then.
>we work together
>three years later were still best friends

hes obviously aware i find him attractive but it hasn't been weird. he wasn't afraid to sahre a bed with me when we went to vegas, or change in front of me when were doing a costume change (he'll make a joke like 'dont get too aroused' at worst) and we have no problem talking about either of our sex lives without judgement. He even has me weigh in on his relationship and i help plan her gifts and such since hes not very romantic minded.

i happen to value friendship a lot more than romance, so its a very comfortable arrangement for me. as much as id love to cuddle him, i dont need anything more than the strong hugs he insists upon so its a pretty good deal.

we even discussed living together for awhile but i can make a lot more money subletting my spare room at a steal soo...
>>
File: unknown.png (236KB, 445x437px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
236KB, 445x437px
>>17931328

>in your vagina
>in HIS vagina
>>
Any hints he might like you back?
>>
>>17931350

if he did they would be seven inches deep into each others mouths by now
>>
>>17931372
what if they're both shyly wondering the same thing? like, laying there at night, gripping pillows, looking out their windows, wistfully looking up at the night sky.. it could happen you know. How do you know it's not happening?
>>
>>17931381

im operating under the assumption that OP is openly homosexual, though I could be wrong.

if he is then his friend would have made a move by now, its inevitable. Its pretty much law that a straight guy in your vicinity will seek you out to touch wieners. i cant tell you how many 'straight' guys ive had sex with.

but if OP is closeted than yeah it might be true.
>>
>>17931350
He's the hardest guy I have ever seen to read, he acts cold and aloof to everyone even those he's dating, but he has a kind and gentle side to him that I've seen. I've studied psychology and have never met anyone harder to read, he has the best poker face I've ever seen. You literally cannot tell whether or not he likes someone unless he tells you. I know he likes me as a friend as he hangs around me a lot.

>>17931383
>im operating under the assumption that OP is openly homosexual, though I could be wrong.

Yes I'm openly gay and so is he.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.