[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I just broke up with my first girlfriend, I dated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6814.jpg (166KB, 618x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6814.jpg
166KB, 618x924px
Hey /adv/, I just broke up with my first girlfriend, I dated her for a month and a half and didn't even fuck her or get nudes. I feel like shit because apparently I got so many opportunities to do so but I just didn't take them. So now here I am feeling like shit, is there a silver lining to this story? Or any advice you guys can give me?
>>
Pretty shallow reason to feel bad desu
>>
>>17931247
It's just the fact that she broke up with me for not making a move, and everyone is ridiculing me because I didn't as well.
>>
>>17931250
Holy shit, did you ever dodge a bullet.
If she didn't communicate to you what she wanted and broke up with you for not reading her mind, that was a shitty relationship and you should be glad you're not in it anymore. The idea that men always need to be the ones to initiate sex is fucking bullshit.
If she had told you she wanted you to initiate, and you still didn't, that would be good grounds to end the relationship. But if she didn't ever tell you she wanted to have sex, then fck that noise
>>
>>17931257
Thanks, but shouldn't men always make the first move?
>>
>>17931272
Says who? Why? Gender roles are stupid.
>>
1 and a half months is not a long time to get to know someone. Sure if it was very casual then you might expect sex to happen sooner but I wouldn't necessarily expect that for an actual relationship. But if things were going to shit enough in that short time period for you to break up, maybe sex was never on the cards. Who knows.

It seems like you're just getting upset because before you had the security of knowing there was potential for sex, and now you don't, regardless of if you wanted it then or you actually did have an opportunity. It's dumb to think in that way. Life isn't a "choose your own adventure" and you are not always equipped to make the right choice at x time, etc.
>>
>>17931278
Never thought of it that way
>>17931280
Shit, thanks you're right
>>
>>17931240
I misread this thinking you broke up with her because she wouldn't have sex with you, which might be kind of shitty depending on the circumstances (if you're 14 or something or if she had a reason for abstaining that you knew about going in).

But if she broke up with you without telling you that it was bothering her first, that's kind of fucked up.
>>
File: IMG_2800.jpg (541KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2800.jpg
541KB, 1536x2048px
>>17931289
I tried to talk to her repetively about what was bothering her and she essentially just told me to fuck off, she said over text she needed space so I ignored her and she started talking shit behind my back so the next day I tried to apologize but she didn't even seem to care, and this happened today
>>
>>17931299
Uh...
that message does not anywhere say anything about you not making a move. It looks more like she dumped you because you were trying to isolate her from her friends.
>>
>>17931302
We'll the thing is that I don't give a shit if she talks to her and my friends, my friend last night sent "do you want me to stop talking to her?" To her instead of me so she made a big deal about that but I think that's just an excuse, my idea is because she has a slutty past that she just wanted to bang
>>
>>17931309
So you fabricate a story based on what you want to be true, not on what she actually said? Jesus. I retract what I said. She dodged a bullet, not you.
>>
>>17931299
Think you dodged a bullet, she looks a bit mental. That or you guys are underageb&.
How can someone use so many words to say basically nothing?
>>
>>17931313
This is the first time she's even brought this up!
>>17931314
Yeah I think she's fucking crazy as well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.