[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're not sexually attracted to anybody, why does sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1330.jpg (109KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.jpg
109KB, 761x960px
If you're not sexually attracted to anybody, why does sexual orientation matter?

Why can't I get myself to date girls?
>>
It's possible that you just have a very low sex drive. Alternatively, you might be asexual - that is a thing.
>>
>>17931227
I've known that for a good while now, but what's the point of being gay and asexual? Why can't I just like girls and be done with it?
>>
>>17931244
I don't think I understand your question. What's the point of being gay and asexual? There's no point. There's no purpose. There's nothing you're supposed to be doing. Why do you wish you liked girls? Why don't you just do what you want (even if that means not having sex)?
>>
>>17931248
Because nobody will want to do what I want WITH me.

I know like 50 straight women but I've never met another gay guy. If I could just pick a girl and be happy with that, everything would be so much easier.
>>
>>17931259
>Because nobody will want to do what I want WITH me.
And what exactly is that?
>>
>>17931264
Have a relationship.

I just do mundane shit every day and that's ok with me. I don't want to climb mountains and cure cancer. I just wish there was someone there to do mundane shit with me.
>>
>>17931269
Just so I understand, you're a man looking for another man to be in a romantic but non-sexual relationship?
That is probably going to be rough, but not impossible. Try searching for online groups for asexuals in your area. That would be my first item. I mean, the Internet allows people to connect in ways they might not think of in meatspace, right? It's worth a try.
>>
>>17931276
It was. Nothing turned out.
>>
>>17931300
What about an androgynous girl or an asexual girl?

Maybe look into moving...you might find more people like you nearer a bigger city. That or suck it up and fuck your boyfriend once in a while or look into an open relationship.
>>
>>17931300
Then I'm sorry but I have no other suggestions. Asexuals are a slim minority, eh. Be patient and persistent, I guess. And good luck.
>>
>>17931304
I just can't picture it at all. I'd still miss the way men sound and feel.

I'm working on trying to figure out how to get into a school that would get me a job that could take me to a city, but motivation behing so many turns wears thin.

How many men are okay with a partner that they know hates it? Wouldn't they be able to tell?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.