[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to reform my life /adv/. What advice do you have for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1483048152176.jpg (643KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483048152176.jpg
643KB, 2000x1000px
I want to reform my life /adv/.

What advice do you have for self-improvement that you've found applicable in your own life?
>>
>>17931056

self improvement is as the term implies, 'self' oriented.

figure out what improvements you want to make and then talk about them. we could of course help you with that, but we need to know whats actually wrong, or at the very least where you are.

but you already know basic self improvement advice
>GET FIT!!1!
>READ BOOKS!!1!
>GO OUTSIDE!!1!
>FUCK BITCHES!!!
>GET MONEY!

beyond that shit, self improvement is a personal journey. we can help, but again we need to know a little about the self were helping and where that self would like to go.
>>
>>17931056
This may not be applicable to everyone, but my self-improvement journey began with a bag of psilocybin mushrooms.

That was the day I really, truly, became an atheist. I had given it a fair amount of thought, and and reasoned out how atheism was the most likely logical conclusion to reach (I know that people will disagree with me, and that's cool, but let's not hijack OP's thread ok?), and I had already started calling myself an atheist.
But when I was high as fuck on shrooms in the middle of the wilderness in Quebec, that was when I was confronted with the total emptiness and lack of divine presence in the universe. It was then that I knew, really truly knew, that this short life is the only time we have, and that I'm not going to be rewarded for shit after I die, and if I want to be happy I'd better fucking get on that myself because no god is going to do it for me.
So yeah, go take a bunch of shrooms in Quebec*.
*results may vary
>>
>>17931056
"Just do it ™"

Most of self improvement is pretty obvious and with tiny bit of introspection, intelligence and self awareness, you should be able to tell your flaws and find ways to do something about that, and improve on the strengths. The part that matters is acting. Not overthinking this shit.
>>
>>17931056
Look up SMART goals.
>>
Why are we reforming?
>>
know your flaws and thrive to correct them.
train yourself by giving a reward every time you accomplish a small goal every time making the goals bigger and rewards smaller, to the point where you can do thinks without a reward or break. ie: clean your room for 30 mins relax for 30 min, study for an hour, relax for 15 min ect,ect.
>>
>>17931056
this might help go get a book called how to lose friends and infuriate people by jonar nader. because some people in your life need infururating...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.