[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF went clubbing in her hometown (she's spending the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

My GF went clubbing in her hometown (she's spending the holidays there) tonight. She went with a depressed girl friend of her who just broke up. Said girl posted a FB status tagging her and another girl 1h ago saying "slut the cow". The status was liked by an ex fuck buddy of my gf I'm kinda jealous of. He's in china right now (FB checked, he's still there) and I have access to her FB and there's nothing strange in her messages (he hasn't spoken to her for months), yet I still don't like this. What's the meaning of this ?
>>
this is basically gonna be /thread in terms of the factuality of the situation

you are worried because thoughts about cheating increase when time away from the partner increases. you're "paranoid" in a sense.

there aren't any connections to be made between all the facts you just gave us

another reason you might be worried is that clubbing and partying are obviously high-risk scenarios for cheating, so your worry is warranted in that way

but from a ((c b t)) vaporwave aesthetic standpoint, what is the worrying doing for you? is it gonna make her more loyal? is it going to help you accomplish anything?
>>
>>17931038
>>17931051
oh and she has fuckbuddies? so your worry is double-warranted. but 1.) you haven't found anything incriminating here, and 2.) your worrying is still useless.

maybe count your blessings. her being a slut does not necessarily mean that she is okay with cheating or that a single night fling would have any impact on your relationship.
>>
>>17931051
He may become woke to the truth of his GF's slutty ways.
>>
File: 1322796219001.png (107KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1322796219001.png
107KB, 600x458px
Nothing, I would assume. But then again, no one can know for sure.

Girls are fucking weird and party a lot.

All I can tell you is, good luck bro. Don't dwell on it too much.

Much like The Stoics, accept that things are meant to happen as they will and there is nothing you can do to possibly change that.

deus vult
>>
>>17931038

She's a pro dancer but hates clubbing, only goes to dance, 90% of the times with me. She doesn't drink alcohol and turns down all men even just for dancing so not really worried in the situation but I don't get the status. I'm not worried but I just don't get why a friend of yours would post this, at the very best it's not classy at all.

>>17931063

I'm catholic aristotelician. fuck stoicians
>>
>>17931059
I'm already woke

I assume he's woke as well.

I'm kind of a male slut, but I'm not a big social person, and I get tired easily, so one girl is enough for me.

I think it's important to differentiate between a fling that is for physical pleasure and an affair that is due to dissatisfaction with the relationship.

obviously I wouldn't opt for being with (or being) a cheater, but I'm just trying to establish a grey area here

the worst thing about people getting drunk and random fucking is that it's unrelatable to me, honestly. why would you want to do that if you were in love with someone?

but oh well
>>
File: 1481601102769.jpg (98KB, 1042x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481601102769.jpg
98KB, 1042x640px
>>17931072
I'm a TradCat, if you are Novus Ordo then fuck off heretic.
>>
>>17931072
>fuck stoicism, I'm aristolian
so you're wondering what you should do all the time, like in this thread
>>
>>17931072
>makes a thread about concern for gf's loyalty
>i'm not worried about that, I'm just worried about a status her friend posted potentially signaling that she is disloyal
you're becoming paranoid and delusional
>>
>>17931088

Just wondering and kinda mad about it. She's a classy girl and this kind of status is vulgar as fuck. What doest it even mean ?

Some semantic context : in french (we're both french living in France) there's an expression which is "la vache !" literally "the cow", which is basically "damn !" in a surprised way. So it could very well mean "damn, what a slut !" and was posted on her wall....
>>
>>17931094
oh okay
makes sense now. the girl doing the vulgar posting is probably just trashed. girls neg each other all of the time.
>>
>>17931094

It was posted in english though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.