[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was asked to come up with 30 things that I could do with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479848583600.jpg (15KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
1479848583600.jpg
15KB, 231x346px
So I was asked to come up with 30 things that I could do with my spare time. It would be better if these things cost little money and that I can do for a long time. I am looking for classes and things that I can sign up for. Does /adv/ have any ideas.

I already have the thought of getting a gym membership, but I can do so much more, since money is not an issue.
>>
Wait, is money not an issue or do they have to be cheap? Pick one
>>
>>17931008

this. getting some mixed signals here OP.

>>17930941

consider illegally downloading various softwares and learning how to use them.

make a comic. or an animation. or a radioplay. all virtually free activities depending on how you get the software.
>>
>>17930941

Strength
1. Weightlifting

Stamina
2. Running
3. Rock Climbing
4. Rowing / Kayaking
5. Hiking

Spirit
6. Yoga
7. Meditation
8. Qi Gong
9. Occult shit

Creativity
10. Drawing
11. Painting
12. Music Lessons
13. Writing
14. Crafts (leatherworking, woodworking, needlework, etc)

Constitution
15. Baking
16. Cooking
17. Foodie shit

Dexterity
18. Lockpicking
19. Parkour
20. Gymnastics

Charisma
21. Singing
22. Toastmasters
23. Social clubs

Intelligence
24. Chess / Boardgames
25. Poker / card games
26. Reading
27. Programming
28. Build electronics
29. Learn a language
30. Learn math / science
>>
>>17931118
fuck that shit fuckin play counter strike and try to get women to have sex with you, and eat out for enjoyment instead of learning to cook
>>
>>17931118
>>17931121
just say you do some of that shit. people want to think you're actually doing this bullshit instead of just trying to have sex with them and play counter strike.
>>
>>17931124
Or you can actually do some and be an interesting and enriched person. I'd try to do at least one per category.
>>
>>17931166
I do a lot of that stuff, but I see it as a means to an end, which is sex and/or victory.

ya feel?

I was just kidding about not doing those things. Of course, they'll enrich you as a person. I don't know if they're as enjoyable in and of themselves as feeling like a winner or having good sex.
>>
I am a virgin sex is not an option
>>
>>17931008
Money doesn't seem to be the issue, but it's also not an excuse to tell him to go find vapid people to spend money with.
>>
>>17932431
I... didn't?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.