[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously what can you do for a date that isn't dinner and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1482471177275.jpg (44KB, 476x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482471177275.jpg
44KB, 476x395px
Seriously what can you do for a date that isn't dinner and a movie or dinner or a movie or like ice cream or something especially in a regular old regional town
>>
Bowling.
>>
Mini golf. A hike. A walk through some place nice. A Jo session.
>>
Go see a show? Doesn't even have to be a big expensive show, just find out which local bars will have live music and go see one of them. Preferably something not too loud so you can still chat.
>>
>>17930847
walk in the park
bike ride and picnic
visit local tourist sites (90% of New Yorkers have never been to the Statue of Liberty. What is there near you that only tourists go to?)
museums, galleries, art shows
people-watching (Sit in the mall food court and make up stories about others you see)
events at a nearby college
>>
>>17930847
Stuff involving firearms. Range day, hunting trip, hire a few pistols.
>>
I take her to an arcade and shit on her in air hockey to assert my dominance early in the relationship
>>
Get a picinic basket boo-boo, bitches love that shit, you gotta do up your whole lunch by your fuckin self though. Like hit the thrift shop cuz dey always got fuckin picnic baskets for some reason. And make sure to bring her some fuckin chocolate. Be retro.
>>
read up on some native plants and take her on a hike.

bitches love plants.
>>
>>17930847
Do anything that is considered a social activity with her. What do you do with you friends? You can do that with her. Walk around a park and talk. Go for a drink together. Is there something you'd like to try yourself, or something she wants to try? Do it together. Invite her to work out with you. And of course, go for ice-cream, coffee, fast food, normal food, a movie whether at the cinema or around yours.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.