[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to meet new people my age (23)? I moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cat-hd-wallpapers.jpg (222KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cat-hd-wallpapers.jpg
222KB, 1600x1200px
What's a good way to meet new people my age (23)? I moved to a new city and would like to create a new social network.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Bars. At work.
>>
>>17930800
if at university, why are you even asking.

if at work, locate at least one person in the office you actually get on with and hang out with them out of work

also, couchsurfing.com has meetups for 'travelers' who need to meet locals, when I went most people there had actually just moved to the city and were using it to meet people.

Other than that any random interests you have, just google a club or some shit for it in your area
>>
Volunteer.

Also, Bumble has a "BFF" mode which is like tinder but for making buddies
>>
>>17930800

meetup.com

dont claim that your city doesn't have any, it is a city. dont claim the people therej ust dont look like your types of friends, thats shallow.

just find some in the ball park of your interests and go meet them.

even in israel there was a geek group with over 600 members.
>>
>>17931004
>Volunteer.
+1

Volunteering is great because if you pick something you care about, you know you already have something in common with the other people there. Also, people are (usually) there because they want to be there, and it's (usually) satisfying work, so people are (usually) in a good mood when they're volunteering. Perfect conditions for meeting people.
>>
>>17931130
I second meetup.com. I got out of my basement-dwelling hermitage after 10 years and was able to build a social circle with meetup. From there, it's easy to expand via friends-of-friends, etc.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.