[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a fembot in the army anything. Internet is crap and i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 20170106_194838.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170106_194838.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Ask a fembot in the army anything. Internet is crap and i have an hour to lights out.
>its hell
>inb4 fembots dont exist
>inb4 have you been raped yet.
No.
>>
You in it for a caereer or college?
>>
Ignore fembot shit. Was gonna post on r9k before i realized how much of a shit show that would be.
>>
>>17930724
Im taking it for experience. Im joining as a combat medic in the reserves.
>life experience
>can take part time job as emt
>can make extra money while in army
>>
>>17930722
You seem like an attention whore.
>>
Post your tits
>>
>>17930722
How do powerful do you feel compared to the position you are in?
Do you sometimes feel superior or stronger than your supervisors?

when i think of the army i always think people who are in there signed up to be devout little worms following each and every command.
>>
>>17930727
>Im taking it for experience.
heh
you're gonna experience a few gangbangs amirite
>>
>>17930736
Sounds like she will have to deal with the aftermath of those
>>
>>17930736
I hope teehee
>>17930734
Well no. We joined to become the leaders. Theres a huge power struggle here cause every girl here is trying to become the alpha. In fact theres one going on right now.
>>17930729
Yes. I am.
>>
>>17930752
>I hope teehee
I fucking knew it! All military women are sluts.
>>
>>17930722
The fact you're going into a combat further shows how short sighted you are. Everyone knows women can't handle combat like men can. You're going to put more people in danger because you will slow down the platoon during a critical combat moment.

Before you mention random women "fighters."The only time woman are used in such a way is when the group is desperate.

Regardless, enjoy going through the military on an easy pass. You'll get the benefit of being expected to do less in every possible way. Just remeber when you get promoted it's only because your gender and not your skills.

t. US Marine 0311 2nd LAR
>>
>>17930734
More because i dont feel i answered all of it.
When im with my team i feel like an equal.
The drill sgts are just there to be annoying as fuck. They're just like teachers. I don't really feel superior to my supervisors. They're just there to make our lives miserable.
>>
>>17930762
t. assblasted homo
>>
>>17930752
How many dicks have you taken in the army so far
>>
>>17930762
>Waaahhaaaa!!! Im a marine!!
Dis wat i hear. Have fun eating crayons and just being a pawn in war.
>>
>>17930769
>>17930774
Cucks or triggered bitches.
>>
>>17930769
>>17930774

Shut the fuck up you ungrateful little faggots
>>
>>17930777
>ungrateful
TOP KEK
>>17930771
Zero. We are in reception week so all males are separated from females. We ship to real basic and mix with the males on monday. They're all ugly though. Their heads are fully shaved and they look like naked mole rats.
>>
I have 6mins til i take a shower. Then 9pm is lights out. I have fire guard at 3am so i will be back then.
>>
>>17930782
>Their heads are fully shaved
Yours should be too honestly. Do the right thing and shave it off yourself.
>>
>>17930769
>he said women shouldn't be in combat roles, he must be gay!

Nice one!

>>17930774
Calls military guys pawns. Even though he begs the government for outrageous loans so he can spend the next 20 years being cucked for a single piece of paper.

Anyone who isn't retarded goes to the military because it's an easy way to get everything paid for.
>>
>>17930806
And yet he got triggered as fuck. That's how the closet homos work.
>>
>>17930808
>everyone I don't agree with is a homo
>>
>>17930793
This is still /adv/ y'know,
a sfw board, where being extremely edgy gets you banned.
>>
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>17930831
The only service she'll be doing is for the guys on site
>>
>>17930722
So what are your hopes for yourself in the army? Is there anything you joined up specifically to do like see the world, kill as many arabs as you can, ect?
>>
They're gonna rape you
>>
>>17930722
Our of your current female comrades, how many do you think are a lesbian or bi, or will become lesbian/bi later?

Are you lesbian/bi and if so do you plan to have hot shower sex?
>>
>>17930843
All the black chicks with the cornrows are probably gay
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.