[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's kind of silly but I'm really insecure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: manlet.png (573KB, 857x480px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.png
573KB, 857x480px
I know it's kind of silly but I'm really insecure about my height. It makes me feel like I'm a little boy. I know I'm not the shortest man alive (5'7) but it doesn't make me feel any better knowing other people are shorter.
How do I not care about my height without developing a Napoleon Complex?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0JTx6HDGZQ
>>
Look everybody knows that height threads are b8 and that nobody cares about height at all

If you're one of the few ppl trolled by those threads and you're feeling insecure don't worry about it. They're b8 threads nobody cares about height in a way that matters
>>
Play the game with the cards you were dealt. This is your body and this is your life - play to your strengths and not your weaknesses.

I have at least 10 adult male friends that are in your shoes; they are between 5'6" and 5'8". Each of them have success with women in their own way.

Tldr stop worrying about it because insecurity is the biggest turn off.
>>
File: 1466186244873.jpg (49KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1466186244873.jpg
49KB, 500x397px
>>17930540
You're not helping him by lying to him you dick.

Height is really important to girls. You got to deal with what you have. Confidence is what's most important.

For example, I'm more attractive and am more fit than the guy in the vid, and about the same height. Yet I'm an anxious, dorky wreck. I could never dream of doing what he did, that sort of confidence is beyond my understanding.

Life is funny.
>>
>>17930535
Girls do care a lot about height. Thankfuly there are a lot of short girls to choose from, so you shouldn't have problems with that. Just don't go for those taller than you. Also, remove any insecure thoughts about your hieght, Just force them away. People with napoleon complex are like those blacks who complain that everything done against them is because they are black. It is anoying as fuck and nobody likes it.
>>
I'm going to tell you something. Trust me on this. I'm an attractive female. I know this. Even now, as old as I is and I'm old as fuck, I still get play. And when I was younger shit… I could have had anyone pretty much (I didn't know this until too late). What I'm saying is, I'm not some fat chick saying this to you. And I'm telling you that I've dated very tall me almost exclusively. I married a man who was 6'4". And yeah, I ain't gon lie to you about this: tall men get amazing play. My brother is 6'7" bitch is a circus freak. And he lands incredible babes. Not just beautiful, but intelligent and artistic and funny… his wife is older than him and super-beautiful and smart… it's not fair because he's not all that, imo. And I know that muthafucka. Anyway, what I'm trying to tell you is that for me, personally, I like guys your size. They are sexier to me. BUT somehow the only men that ask me out seriously are over 6 foot. And I'm done with that shit. Short guys try harder, because they have to. I dig it. I think the thing is that you guys have got some kind of inferiority thing and you need to get over that. Because if I feel this way, it means a million women feel this way.
>>
>>17930610
>im old as fuck
>my brother lands incredible babes
>his wife is older than him and super beautiful
nice bait
>>
>>17930540
Very true. I'm 5'8" and attractive women tend to like guys 6'+. It's just the way it is in American culture, I'm not sure about the rest of the world. It's mostly white girls who care about this; not all but most.
>>
>>17930714
btw, the last two girls I've dated commented on my height so it's not just a /fit/ meme.
>>
>>17930719
what did they say about your height? im the same height as you, girls have never really said anything to me.
>>
>>17930714
attractive women tend to like attractive/rich/wealthy/endowed/funny men etc.
if you have nothing special and your up against guys who have nothing special but they're taller, no shit. everyone wants something different even if they want everything
>>
your dick is usually going to be proportionally bigger compared to your body, as compared to a lanklet
>>
>>17930535
Most men are taller than you but only ~14% of women are taller than you.

I'm 5'7 too and I like my women taller than me, so I looked up distributions. I wish I was shorter.
>>
What do women being to the table besides a wet hole to be putting yourself through this much grief over? Go have a wank and stop worrying about it.
>>
>>17930595
Stop lying to him, you bitter lanklet virgin.
>>
Why are we being raided by /r9k/ again? Fuck off to your containment board with your crabs in a bucket mentality.

OP, just look at all the successful short guys around you. The biggest pussy slayer I know is your height. The most powerful man in the world is your height.
>>
>>17930568

this totally

op height is just 1 attribute of you as a human being

you can still be smart physically fit rich etc etc
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.