[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spent entire life being too pussy to go out with girls >always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: feel.png (97KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
97KB, 640x626px
>spent entire life being too pussy to go out with girls
>always second to Chad
>looks seem to get better with age
>23 now and am decently attractive but personality is incompatible with women

Maybe it's the years of being cast aside and disregarded that's made me callous. Maybe it's watching my Chad friend beat his girl only for her to come back for another fucking. I don't know but it sucks. Am I doomed to be alone? When I'm alone and I feel a yearning for a companion but when I am actually face to face with a woman I feel nothing but contempt.
>>
Stop wallowing in these negative thoughts and stop listening to them.

You're fine there's nothing wrong with you. Now stop holding onto baggage that has no place to judge your or decide your future and go out there and fuck someone. You're more than deserving and capable of getting some hot juicy pussy my friend.

All these feelings of being ignored and bothered by women and whatever will go away when you're balls deep in her and hearing her moan and looking into those eyes of hers
>>
I guess it would be good to explore the reasoning behind the feelings of contempt. Why are you angry?
>>
>>17930357
"but personality is incompatible with women"
No such thing, sounds to me like you hate your friend and loved his girl friend and then when that either derailed or continued to fuck itself up you couldn't let go and still haven't let go even if you don't see them anymore. You've done the work physically but not mentally to make yourself appealing. See a therapist and consider outpatient programs if this persists.
>>
>>17930369
>be me
>meet qt3.14 with friends
>have great evening
>come home
>try to add her on normie book
>she already blocked me

tell me why I shouldn't hate women again?
>>
>>17930370
>why are you so angry

I've been called too nice by the girls I knew. For so long that's all I heard. I'm not an angry autismo around guys so I befriended and watched my manwhore friends fuck girls. I found out that they would be somewhat nice with cockiness while being with them and then talk absolute trash about them behind their backs. It's a fucking show.

The one girl who was being beaten by her bf, who confided in me, I actually broke the "Bros before hoes" rule and told her that her bf thinks nothing of her. He told me that she could die in a ditch but at least if she gave one more fuck to him he'd be happy. I'd told her this and she cried, I consoled her, and in the same week she was over for a good dicking (the same day he fucked another girl). She also told him that he couldn't trust me. He continued to fuck other girls and her at the same time.

So I dropped the nice act and treat them exactly like I would any other guy, which is pretty cold. I'm honestly done with people as a whole. That friend who beat his girl was my bestfriend and he hit on the girl I was flirting and she responded 10x better to him than she ever did to me. The same friend also tried to fuck his best friend's ex two days after they broke up and they'd known each other since middle school. The other guy (also my friend) in turn made out with and tried to fuck his girl (the one I warned). Not sure if they ever did, but maybe.

I'm just disgusted by people as a whole at this point. All of those people still get praise on social media and by their peers because they're outwardly happy and attractive individuals.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.