[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin men pls halp, How likely is it that this guy is a virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2269.jpg (62KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2269.jpg
62KB, 540x405px
Virgin men pls halp,

How likely is it that this guy is a virgin? We've met on Tinder and have been talking for awhile now.

>cuddling and kissing in bed
>he's a really bad kisser
>i slip the tongue in and he has a pullaway reaction
>"everything okay?"
>"I didn't expect a tongue so soon"
>"o-oh okay"
>he apologizes and says it's fine
>making out
>he has to pause every 10-20secs to take a break to relax and breathe
>"you nervous? is everything okay?"
>"yeah I'm fine dw about it"
>back to making out
>rub my hand all over him making my way towards his penor
>start rubbing his groin for awhile
>he takes my hand off his dick area and holds it
>"do you want me to stop?"
>he kinda stutters and is a whole plate of spaghetti
>"you're fine!! it's fine!! i just want to take it slow!! uhh you can keep feeling me if you want but it's fine"
>stop touching his dick
>cuddles for the rest of the night

I'm sure he wants to date me because he's really into me and we have a shit ton in common. Just wondering if he's a virgin because I don't feel like it's in my place to ask and I don't want to make him uncomfortable. I just want to know so I can make his first time right and make sure he's comfortable and ready not just pretty much make him feel like he has to fuck me right away.
>>
Wouldn't know. Ask him, as a khv 30+ I have no intention of being on tinder or put myself in such a situation and come to terms with celibacy.
>>
>>17929134
sounds like he is and hes having a panic attack., but then again he tricked you into meeting him so maybe hes not a virgin
>>
hes probably a virgin
>>
Deinitly is. Just ask, it's no biggie.

I had to admit it to my first gf out of sheer shame of not getting it up, literally cried like a faggot from the shame, but it was so freeing to me that I came twice in her on our next try.

So it'll be definitly awkward, but the sooner you do it, the sooner you'll take it out of the way.

Alternatively, when he asks you to stop, you can just say "shhh it's ok, I know you're a virgin" and just jerk him off to orgasm, if you're willing to take a slightly dominant role. The horniness of the situation is likely to override the awkwardness for him, and you can talk about it later.
>>
>>17929134
He could just have anxiety and want to take things slow anon.
>>
>>17929134

if you like him the do not ask about his virginity because he may then ask how guys you've fucked & when you tell him the truth he will totally freak out
>>
>>17929486
Then he's an idiot and deserves to remain a virgin forever
>>
>>17929518
>not wanting to have sex with a total whore makes you a virgin """""""""""deplorable""""""""""" now.

Ok faggot. Good to know you're #stillwithher
>>
>>17929134
It's likely. But bringing it up is stirring the pot.

Labeling awkwardness will only make him feel judged. Treat any difficulties as their own issues, not as the result of virginity. Even if you pop his cherry, those things won't immediately disappear.

If you want to progress smoothly and win enormous points, just do what's fun and make sure to express that you're enjoying yourself.

tl;dr Don't talk about performance or virginity. Enjoy yourself. When he does something you like, say so.
>>
>>17929486

This >>17929518 anon is right. If he acts like a shitty redpiller in real life he deserves to remain a virgin.
>>
who cares OP
just keep working at it

although just be warned
once you pop that top he's gonna want to fuck multiple times a day for at least a few months
>>
>>17929614

oh right you're one of the faggots that thinks virgins only should do it with other virgins and all non-virgins are promiscuous

See how we agree? She shouldn't take his virginity if he cares like you. He """""""""""""""""deserves""""""""""""""""" another virgin

>>17929670
Yeah do that and keep the mystiscism aura around virginity and that it's a bad thing
>>
>>17929134
How old is he? And how old are you?
>>
>>17929208
>Alternatively, when he asks you to stop, you can just say "shhh it's ok, I know you're a virgin" and just jerk him off to orgasm
RAPE
>>
>>17929134
Maybe he has micropenis
>>
>>17930218
VIRGIN
>>
>>17930237
>Alternatively, when she asks you to stop, you can just say "shhh it's ok, I know you're a virgin" and just finger fuck her to orgasm
>>
>>17929134
>How likely is it that this guy is a virgin?
100%
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 210x240px
>>17929170
>>>wizchan
>>
>>17929134
I'm a virgin I've tried this shit. Confront him on it and tell him it's fine and that you can help. I wish someone would do that for me of course I have seizure too so I don't have too many options.
>>
>>17929134
Just ask and make it clear that you like him regardless and it's nothing be ashamed of. He's probably just worried you'll think he's pathetic.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.