[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you can fuck whoever you like, but you won't ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>tfw you can fuck whoever you like, but you won't ever be with the only girl you are really in love with

This fucking sucks and I don't know what to do. It's been a year since I met this girl, we share everything, we are like brother and sister. We complete each other and I can't imagine my life without her, but I know that if I stay in touch with her, I never will be happy.

This situation seems like it has no positive solution. She is a lesbian. She has slept at my place for more than I can count, when we shared blanket I hugged her to sleep but we never kissed or had any other intimate moment. It's driving me depressed while on the other side I'm so so happy I have her in my life.

As I said, sleeping with other girls does nothing to me. I still can't shake these feelings off of me.

I know that friendship is above anything but it's really hard when you feel something more than your friend does about you.

Also she doesn't have a girlfriend currently, that will probably solve the shit because I guess we won't be keeping in touch as much as we do now. But I feel like that is going to destroy me completely. And I know for a fact that her orientation isn't fluid, she once told me that if I were a girl she'd already had me and wouldn't let off of me.
>>
>Isn't fluid
It is. Women don't know what they want.
>>
No one you've known for less than 10 years completes your life. You have no idea what love actually is if you think it's something you can feel in less than a year. Get over her you're making something that doesn't exist real in your head you're being delusional.
>>
>>17929044
I know that in my entire life I haven't met anyone who'd I be as happy with as with her. Nobody understands me as much as she does. I know and meet with lots of people, but only with her I feel like I can be myself.
I think your theory is false, you can't apply your personal life observation on other people.

Anyway, I know this thread is pointless. I just need to express my feelings somewhere, I can't talk about this with anyone but her and even that wouldn't bring any conclusion.
>>
>>17929039
She knows exactly what she wants, and it isn't the d.
>>
>tfw hang around /adv/ so much I start noticing the copypastas
>>
>>17929032
Buy "How to manage depression with CBT for dummies" and use the prescribed methods to get the infatuation (that is what you experience, NOT love) out of your system. It is a feeling like all others and can be changed.
>>
>>17929077
That is friendship not love.
>>
>>17929032
If she truly is a friend, you can talk about the feelings that came to you, without it destroying the friendship.
>>
>>17929724
How can you tell?
>>
>>17929077
You're just projecting.
>>
>>17930342
wat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.