[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>FWB (also one of my best friends) who I had a big falling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1483091890452m.jpg (180KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483091890452m.jpg
180KB, 682x1024px
>FWB (also one of my best friends) who I had a big falling out with wants me back
>She admits she's still fucking one of her exes
>I know who he is but he doesn't know me

How do I make her completely forget about this joker? (And no, a relationship won't work since we've cheated together before.) I'm not jealous or anything, but the prideful side of me doesn't like to share.
>>
My immediate suggestion is to make your dick bigger, but those types of things are iffy.
You could do better secks, and since y'all are gonna be fucking again it shouldn't be hard to try.
Attempt to subtly destroy things that she has to remind her of him. Photos, keepsakes, etc. Removing them on the low might help. All I can think of atm
>>
>>17928815
>My immediate suggestion is to make your dick bigger

Kek, why do you think she came back in the first place?

>Attempt to subtly destroy things that she has to remind her of him.

Can't really do this since we usually hangout at my place, but if she mentions the other dude before she leaves, I usually grab her ass and tell her to tell him I said hi. Sort of to reaffirm that I'm not salty, that I'm also probably doing something similar, and to remind her how much of a whore she is.
>>
File: IMG_8716.jpg (513KB, 1469x2031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8716.jpg
513KB, 1469x2031px
No clue why she would come back. How would she know your dick got bigger unless you wore gray sweatpants or the like which wasn't included in OP.
Your shitty lifestyle has something to do with it- being a FWB with a girl who still fucks her X and quite possibly has or is going after yet another guy for her BF is is just retarded. Not gonna knock you for getting pussy but you're still a faggot if you can live like that
>>
Deal with your jealousy, she's not your girlfriend. If you don't like that she's fucking someone else, you go fuck another girl.

How exactly do you want to make her single-handedly forget someone she had more with than she ever shared with you?
>>
Why don't you go after this dude personally? Idk bother him on the DL, even if it's not involving her. Send him a bag of shit to his house using the website...anything to make him seem uncool. Make a dupe on social media accounts harassing his view points or better yet get a better bitch and a less gay lifestyle.
>>
>>17929457
>How would she know your dick got bigger unless you wore gray sweatpants

My point was that my dick is already big, but I guess that didn't translate well.

And thanks for typing all of that just to call me a faggot, great advice.

>>17929465
>forget someone she had more with than she ever shared with you?

Because she's actually had more with me than with him. But that's not the point.

>>17929467
>less gay lifestyle
>assuming she's the only person I'm involved with
>>
>>17929564
Stop throwing fits over not wanting to share your toys while bragging that you don't stick to one pussy. It comes with the territory, for most people one of the huge advantages of being FWBs rather than romantic partners is that you don't have to stick to one partner or owe an explanation about your sex life to anyone.

If you really can't deal with it that sounds to me like you are too emotionally invested in her to try a casual fling and you better stick to other bootycalls.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.