[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got jumped randomly and haven't been able to sleep over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1465543327406.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1465543327406.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
I got jumped randomly and haven't been able to sleep over it for a while now. Everytime it's dark out and I'm on the sidewalk my heart fucking stops as any van is driving on my side of the road like they could easily pull up and beat the shit outta me or something. Lost all my sense of security, dunno how to cope.
>>
Get treatment for mild ptsd.
>>
>>17928760
thank
>>
>>17928759
tell me about it anon, it can help by talking about it. How exactly did it go down?
>>
>>17928775
Some guys started yelling at me and my friends (sorry I accidentally made it sound like it was just me) from their van threateningly, so my dumbass friend decided to yell back at them, they drove off and came back, pulled up and pooled out of the van. Punched me and my friends up a bit, we have them our money and they fled. Idk how my friends are doing but I'm still pretty paranoid.
>>
>>17928783

well try to learn from this not to interact AT ALL with assholes you meet somewhere

it took me a few incidents like that to learn, getting slapped in a bar, getting beat up in h.s. etc but finally it sunk it

and never ever hang out with your dumbass friend again or likely the next time this will end worse like you in the hospital
>>
File: 1481889102239.jpg (137KB, 628x418px) Image search: [Google]
1481889102239.jpg
137KB, 628x418px
>>17928783
>not carrying a gun
This is easy stuff guys.
>>
File: 1469747758832.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1469747758832.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>17929517
>implying coward neanderthals that travel in packs harassing pedestrians don't carry weapons

The last thing OP needed was to escalate the situation waving around iron he doesn't have the heart to use. The best way to win a fight is to not get into one, anyone who's ever been in one will tell you that. Ditch your friend, he sounds like he's still stuck in high school.
>>
>>17928759
get a gun and a permit to carry it
also practice your aim
>>
>>17929725
We are all in highschool
>>
>>17929725
Also they had a gun on them. You're right, the last thing I want to do is escalate something like that, during the encounter I literally just stood there frozen cause I didn't want to provoke them anymore and I didn't really know what else to do.
>>
>>17929725
I'm also in canada, so gun laws aren't as flexible.
>>
>>17928760
This. Especially considering:
>>17929992
>We are all in highschool

Even if you get the right advice here, you may not be equipped to handle the revocery yourself. You've been through a trauma, and you'd do well to get professional assistance. Being a high-school student, you likely have access to professionals already.

You're dealing with a rough situation. But your reactions are normal. Please, reach out in the real world.
>>
>>17928759

Consider therapy. Traumatic events can leave long lasting issues in the psyche, so dealing with them sooner rather than later is generally a good idea.
>>
>>17930018
Don't be fearful (people like that can smell fear). No joke, it is easy to tell when someone is nervous/scared (body language) so move on with your life and appreciate the experience you got from this incident. Everyone has terrible things happen to them and many don't seek help. Get some help, talk about it to those close to you, be strong, help others.
>>
>>17930037
>>17930047
>>17930048
Therapy it is for me then. Thank much.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.