[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was basically raised by my sisters growing up. My father wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-12-17_1639.png (103KB, 261x312px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-17_1639.png
103KB, 261x312px
I was basically raised by my sisters growing up. My father wasn't much of a fatherly figure in my life -- let alone teaching me how to act like a man.

That being said, I feel too feminine for my liking. I constantly get questions of whether I'm gay by girls. Guys are always bantering with me, too.

It feels really repressed, and that it's something about me that I'm only just starting to realize.

I mean, hell. My sisters would dress me up, put make up on me, and make videos of me telling my mother I love her and kissing the camera. On top of that, I remember always singing and dancing with them a lot when I was younger.

Except it's kind of caught up to me. And I hate it. I hate that I'm too feminine. Or that I get along with girls more than guys. I'm 100% straight, except girls will only hangout with me if they think I'm gay. But if I tell them I'm straight they'll stop hanging out with me, which sucks because I actually enjoy myself around them more than with guys for some reason.

What do I do /adv/
>>
LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS
>>
>>17928623
That's really all that it takes?

Looking fit?
>>
>>17928633
It's not about looking fit (although that helps), it's about raising your testosterone level.
>>
>>17928621
Get some facial hair, but keep it well groomed.
>>
>>17928621
I like how you are OP, it's cute. Try to find less judgmental guys.
>>
you get along with girls, better than anyone else here, I guess you talk to them, what is the difference between you and their optimal BF and try to improve in that direction.

Also it shouldn't be too big of a problem for you to come along with girls if you are chill, but you need good female friends for that.

I am a bit like you, mostly interacted with my mother and older sister, was a virgin until 23 and awkward around girls, unable to talk for more than 5 minutes. But it helped to find a girl, that I wasn't at all into who was extroverted and chill. half a year later I had success with dating and got in my first relationship.

I would say, beeing chill is the biggest quality you can bring to the table for many girls.
>>
>>17928642
I can't right now because I'm only in my twenties. It would be patchy.

>>17928638
OK, but that doesn't solve the personality that I have because of my upbringing though, liking more feminine things, looking clean and well dressed, etc. I don't know. People think that taking care of yourself is pretty gay, and that the way I speak is supposedly very gay sounding.

But testosterone will fix that?

>>17928644
But most people aren't understanding about this, kappa
>>
>>17928662
>looking clean and well dressed, etc.

this isnt gay. you can have a very feminine voice though, and have feminine tendencies with how you move. the voice thing can be fixed by voice lessons, dont know where or how you get voice lessons because i have never looked into it so no point in asking me. increasing your testosterone will help too, i think.

i kinda feel sorry for you. my father was the same because he injured his back when i was a child. fortunately, i had a lot of male friends so i never became really feminine, and i nevner had any sisters.
>>
>>17928621

aks yourself who you want to be, who you are right now and if you even like those blokes you want to be alike. is it only for fitting in, or because you want the change for yourself? if it'sthe first, fuck that.learn to embrace who you are, as long as it's not a problematic characteristic of yours. you're probably a better human being than those guys you want to be.
>>
>>17928662
Coming from a guy who used to be in a similar situation lifting took me from being a more feminine guy to basically a masculine guy, and not to mention I started to get noticed more by all chick's that's also a massive confidence booster
>>
File: RFrd0zR.jpg (359KB, 2329x2531px) Image search: [Google]
RFrd0zR.jpg
359KB, 2329x2531px
>>17928621
Well I was the youngest out of the 4. I had 3 sisters. To be honest we are 1 year different except me and my upper sister who has 2 years of difference. Most of my friends mock by saying, my parents got fed up of not getting a boy child when the 3rd girl baby came out and they just gave up and next year they gave a try and boom I was born.

I was okay with other girls during conversations tho I was still a loner. Mom and dad started having fights and family became unstable and most of the times from age 6 and up, sisters started raising me up. Mom is at her parents home and dad's with us. Mom as the problem and she created problems without any logic. Dad was a super dad and cared us like jems. Even tho he wasn't financially stable, he gave us a nice upbringing. He sent the elder 2 sisters to college and told us he doesn't have enough money to send us and guess what I'm doing mech engineering on my own. My sister started working as a store keeper and during the years she came upto a desk job giving her decent salary and she still helps me pay my college fees at time when I'm down. Sorry for longing with my story but apart from the mocking thing I told earlier, I hadn't had any other mock subject on me. Friends were cool with me and the only time called me gay were for fun times like "That was gay man." "That is gay." And we have great laughs.

And in liking things, I always did it the normal way. When neighbours and classmates had ps2 and xboxes, I had an old chink 999999 in 1 game catridge with an older CRT TV. I had a more exposed childhood, most of my childhood was me exploring places with my sisters (tho the elder was a little stubborn but cared me like her baby - she even sees me like a baby to this day...goddammit). I'm in my 4th year of college and I'm doing normal like other kids. Nothing special.

Speaking of our dad and mom. Dad passed away in 2015 and mom moved to Canada and probably married someone there.
>>
>Dressing you up and putting make up on you
Fucking hell
>>
>>17928621
Put on a skirt and become a trap
>>
Do what you can to increase testosterone
Hang w guys more
Be more man to woman in your interactions with them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.