[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F/39,,,,,M/ 37 We've been married for 15 years, kids are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

F/39,,,,,M/ 37
We've been married for 15 years, kids are grownups and independent. So these last 2 years we've been going to parties and bar hopping with friends but my Wife has a PROBLEM....she can't control her Drinking..she gets sooo wasted she pisses herself ,pukes and her new thing is taking all her clothes off all while either in the bar or any place this seems to be getting worse...How can i make her pass out or fall asleep faster?? (Tired of Baby sitting her)
Anything would help Thx.
>>
File: doctor.jpg (13KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
doctor.jpg
13KB, 300x281px
>>17928556
100 year old vaudeville joke:

PATIENT (moving arm or something): Doctor, it hurts when I do this.
DOCTOR: So don't do that.

Your version:

YOU: When I take my wife bar-hopping she gets sloppy drunk.
DOCTOR: . . . . . . . . .
>>
>>17928565
Lol 10/10
>>
You'll have to divorce her.
>>
>>17928556
video of her drunk, puking and stripping and show it to her when she's sober
>>
>>17928556
This is a form of alcoholism. Where they just can't stop themselves. These are the kind of alcoholics who say, "Oh I'll have just one beer" and next thing they know, they are pounding shots of tequila. They might really walk into this with high hopes, really thinking they'll only have one drink. But once that alcohol gets into their system, they lose control.
These are the type of people who benefit from going sober. You might want to take her to AA. And/Or you could go to Al-Anon (for the people in an alcoholic's life).

Alternatively: roofies.
>>
>>17928556
Do the video thing other anon mentioned, get her to admit her problem, and shove her into rehab.

She needs it.
>>
>>17929241
Can confirm from personal experience. She will be a lot better off sober.
>>
>>17928556
she does this because she is unhappy. this is a form of alcoholism, or so i am told.
source: i do the same thing minus the stripping and pissing myself
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.