[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short: I was with my GF for 6 years. We moved to another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Long story short: I was with my GF for 6 years. We moved to another city to get better jobs. I new job sucked and because I had no money at that time, I keep working there. I was depressed for 3 months untill I left. I was still talking to my GF, but communication was dying. I was trying to give her something good to live for, but everything was up to me. After I left job, she told me, she isn't in love with me anymore and she wants to be alone. I spent my xmas with parents and new year with friends. Never talked to her again. She told me she wants more time. I came back yesterday and we talked. She isn't in love with me anymore and wants to move from here. I don't know what happened, tried to talk to her. She was mostly silent and cried few times. I got new job as teacher, starting this monday. Trying to prepare, but after all those years, it's so hard. What should I do? Sorry for my english, eurofag.
>>
Been through this several times.

it hurts, but ive found the best solution is time and/or replacing her with a superior girl
>>
>>17928461
Screw that slav bitch, they are easy to replace.
>>
OP here - worst thing about this is - I wanted to ask her, if she would marry me - this year. We were like brother and sister, doing everything together and everything was just great for me. He wad problems like normal couple, but the main stupid thing from her was - she never told me about her problems, I was guessing most of times. Even before she told me, she doesn't love me anymore - she was talking only with her friends. Well, I feel betrayed after all those years.
>>
>>17928569
just find a new girl, this cunt is clearly not worth it if she doesn't even bother to you about her problems
>>
>>17928628
But it all happened so fuckin fast. Till end of october, everything was fine. I left my job and took part-time job to pay my rent, she was still working. I told he - finally have time for us after that retarded job, hyped to do something together.
She left to see her parents. Some friends told me, she was visiting her friends and ask them, how to broke up with me. Repeat - I had no clue about anything.
No second chance, nothing. Her life is now only about work and her friends - oh, I forgot to mention that they hate me? Never met them.
>>
>>17928569
be more attentive to what your partner wants and needs next relationship because you were wrapped up in your own. this one is over
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.