[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this woman is tuning me hard to have an MMF threesome with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: threesome-sex.jpg (15KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
threesome-sex.jpg
15KB, 235x235px
So this woman is tuning me hard to have an MMF threesome with her and her husband. I've had heaps of FFM threesomes before, so the threesome part isn't an issue. I'm kinda bicurious, so the fucking with another dude in the room part isn't an issue. I'm quite interested in crossing an MMF off my bucket list, and the woman is about 10 years older so kinda wanna cross the 'milfy chick' thing off my list too. So all of that seems fine so far.

The one thing that gets me, and has always stopped me from having an MMF, is, how the fuck are you supposed to interact with the dude before and after? Like, from the outset, I don't have a lot of guy friends, I don't much care for masculine culture, so hanging with other guys is usually slightly awkward. But more than that, like, how am I supposed to interact with a dude whos wife I'm about to fuck?

I have zero interest in interacting with him on a personal level. I feel no attraction to guys, so feel no desire to flirt or be sexually suggestive either.

Like I just don't know what the interaction is supposed to be? Is he supposed to be my bro because we're sharing some pussy or? Just the awkwardness of not knowing what role to take socially in the situation, even without the sex, is daunting. I'm not autistic at all usually but this is spinning me into full blown spaghetti mode.

Anyone who's had an MMF with another couple, how did you handle the interaction with the guy? Suggestions?
>>
Bumping because I am also curious
>>
jus ignore him
>>
>>17928490
bi curious?
>>
>>17928401
You don't all have to become bosom buddies. You're all there for one thing - the sex - and you all know that.

It would be a good idea to have a clothes-on meeting of the three of you, to make sure everyone is on the same page, everyone expects the same sorts of things to happen, and everyone knows what no-go areas the others have.

Then, presumably, you'll be invited to their home, where you'll sit around and have a drink. Either they'll start making out or she'll move to you and start making out or she'll do a strip or something to break the ice. You'll move to the bedroom, where they will probably direct traffic, telling you what to do. When it's all over, you'll dress, thank each other for a good time, and you'll go home. If they enjoyed it they'll probably invite you back. But you can control whether it is ever anything more than hook-ups.
>>
>>17928401
you aren't there to be his bro but his little bitch so assume the position
>>
>>17928701
Fucking his wife makes me his bitch?
>>
>>17928724
Kind of. Enjoy sloppy seconds.
>>
in b4 OP ends up with a dick in the ass
>>
>>17928724
you are not there for the milf but for the man. There is a reason they asked a bi boy instead of a real man.
>>
>>17928754
What do I care if it's sloppy seconds? I'm not fucking them because it's my only option. It's purely optional and purely for fun.
>>
>>17928830
Nope, dudes straight as fuck and totally uninterested in playing with me. I'm there because his wife is digging what I'm laying down. She's been begging for it all day and the dude won't get off his exercise bike for an hour to give her one.
>>
>>17928873
How big is your dick?
>>
>>17928878
6"

I think she butthurt at him for being such a fitness freak. I think hes not meeting her 'needs'.
>>
>>17929017
How many hours do people stay at the gym per day that they can't fuck their gfs properly?
>>
>>17929021
she was gagging for it at 5pm.

he finished working out, had second dinner, showered, and was ready to fuck by 10:45.

She then said they fucked for about 20 minutes then he fell asleep. I've been sexting her for the last 3 hours since then, as well as the two hours this afternoon and she's cum twice.

We haven't even mentioned threesomes in the last 5 hours. It's all been fantasies about me meeting her at work and fucking on her lunchbreak and stuff, and her sending me nudes while he sleeps and she masturbates.

Doesn't sound like a satisfied wife to me.
>>
>>17929050
Most adult men don't have that much free time tbf.
>>
Y do the lesser, faggot version of threesomes tho?
>>
>>17929050
I agree with this anon >>17929071
Is their relationship polyamorous? Does he know about the extent of your relationship and support it? It would make sense if she needed to be polyamorous if she has that high of a sex drive.
>>
>>17928873
But he's going to get off his bike because you're there??

You're going to get fucked, dude. Or at a minimum suck his cock.
>>
>>17929229
I don't think so, this is literally the second or third day we've been talking and already she's barely mentioning him at all. At this point she's calling me master and the one time she mentions him all night is when she guilt-trips herself right before bed and remembers she's actually married, and name-drops him once as a token after she promised to send me more nudes tomorrow.

I think she's genuinely in middle age, discovering her sexuality for the first time, and he's for the most part too distracted prepping for his insane fitness shit (because doing a 250km bike ride in the alps every weekend, and spending hours on your exercise bike every day after work instead of fucking your wife is the sign of a well balanced person...) to fulfill her needs. Meanwhile I'm texting her really basic baby's first BDSM type shit and she's losing her mind over it.

For a while there I genuinely thought she was about to have an affair.

I think at most they've decided that they're open to having a threesome or swinging with another couple, and he's mostly disinterested while she does all the work.

>>17929209
Yeah obviously I prefer FFM's but I don't have that option right now really, and this chick sounds wild even if her husband is a total cuck.
>>
So who decides who is the one to fuck her and who gets sucked by her?
I wouldn't want to be sucked off if she's getting blasted by another guy in the ass tbqh

give me vag or I'm out. Unless I penetrate first and then we switch, in that case I'll tolerate it. but seeing as their married than that probably won't happen
>>
>>17930351
>(because doing a 250km bike ride in the alps every weekend, and spending hours on your exercise bike every day after work instead of fucking your wife is the sign of a well balanced person...) to fulfill her needs

This is more common than you think.
>>
>>17930406
Yeah but it's no reason to ignore your wife's sexual needs.

>>17930399
Porque no los dos? Does one really have to choose one or the other?
>>
>>17930406
Common for closeted faggots and /fit/-tier retards.
I mean, come on - I do my 4 days a week at the gym and cardio on off days, but you've got either gotserious body issues or low-spectrum autism to do that shit, especially if you turn down sex from your significant other for it.
>>
>>17931133
Yeah it's a bit absurd, we're messaging again right now and he literally just refused to fuck her for a second time in two days so he could prep for a ride tomorrow and pack work lunches for the week.

Like really no wonder this chick wants an MMF, it doesn't seem like he's really that into actually doing her at all.
>>
>>17930351
>the Alps

Which country are you from?

Also, if this woman is so unsatisfied, why wouldn't she want you as a lover instead of this threesome bullshit?
>>
I had a 3-some with my gf and a good buddy of mine. She sucked him off while I rammed her from behind. Squirted everywhere. Good times...

Just set the ground rules beforehand. This situation is a bit different from mine because you don't know the guy, so do that first.

Or just fuck her.
>>
>>17931520
>I had a 3-some with my gf and a good buddy of mine

For what purpose? Who wanted it more? Why?
>>
>>17931519
Ausfag, so 'the alps' is the wanky way of saying riding your bicycle in the pathetic hills with a little snow on top.

I get the feeling either she or both of them are sheltered/religious or otherwise just very very very very vanilla. She basically gave in to the fantasy I created without her hubby last night and it was only at the last minute that she caught herself and corrected it, after hours of sexting.

They married young and I suspect neither of them was particularly experienced beforehand. I think she just hasn't found her sexuality until maybe the last year or two and is still really out of touch with it - or hes not able to bring it out of her. For example I played some really basic spanking fantasy shit and it drove her nuts and all she had to say was how he's too timid and half hearted to do something like that.

So basically I think she hasn't even gotten to the point of being able to come to terms with cheating or leaving him, simply because she has to much baggage to still work through, even if she gets there in the end. I think the threesome thing is her living out her fantasies without risking the relationship, even if he's non-committed.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.