[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kinda having a depressing crisis right now. There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1698.jpg (41KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698.jpg
41KB, 400x267px
I'm kinda having a depressing crisis right now. There's this girl who's giving mixed signals and I have no idea if she has any interest in me. One day she'll act like she wants me amd the next she'll literally avoid me, but still look at me. She purposely waits to reply to my texts, and never initiates them. She always is the first to talk to me in person though, I almost never have to approach her. She also flirts with me subtely, but never really responds to my flirting. She's a rather reserved person but she also likes attention obviously. I'm just afraid to get rejected by someone, again. Every girl I've asked out has rejected me, I've never even kissed a girl. Almost every night I worry she's with some Chad and she never really is, she just hangs out with some guy with a gf occasionally. God knows if they do stuff. It makes me feel awful and dejected and I have no idea what I should do next. I just feel inferior right now. What the hell do I do? Do I even have a chance? I'm normally confident, but not now
>>
>>17927678
In almost the exact same situation, except I'm a girl and he's a guy and the girl he hangs out with is an ex, so they're probably doing stuff.

And I have no right to be as upset about it as I am. I just really liked him and I feel like he knows it and he's stringing me along for the ego boost.
>>
>>17927720
That's kinda how I feel. She always asks me for small favors, and I have no idea if it's an excuse to talk to me or she just wants me to be her bitch. She doesn't do this to other guys so it just puts me into a confusing loop
>>
how old are you op?
>>
>>17927744
19, shoulda said that
>>
>>17927731
Oh, luckily I don't get that, maybe because of the gender switch.

I'm thinking of just saying fuck it and cutting off the flirting. It's annoying at this point. I think you have it harder since as the man, she may be expecting you to ask her out.
>>
File: 1426287845675.jpg (311KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1426287845675.jpg
311KB, 923x1600px
>>17927731
Was in same situation 2 years ago. She started getting too close to the other guy and I stopped doing her favors. She got a replacement for me ez.
>>
>>17927768
>>17927770
How fucked am I...? When I talk to her, her attention is completely on me. She's most likely playing games, either to get rid of me or to spur a reaction outta me, and it's working. I almost think sje wants me to be jealous, she literally hangs out with zero other guys, and she mentions him in conversation to me quote a bit. She knows I dislike him.
>>
>>17927768
Btw I want to ask her out, but I don't, because I feel like one more rejection would throw me off the edge. I know she's too timid to ask someone out though, but wouldn't she at least text me ONCE in a while or something? I hate texting but I'm lonely as fuck
>>
>>17927678
I'm legit in the same situation as you pretty much.
>>
>>17927793
I'm glad so many others are like this, but also saddened. Tell me your story anon, I'm sad as fuck right now
>>
>>17927790
Yeah, same here. I haven't gotten a lot of rejections, but the last one was so brutal that I think I'm legit traumatized by it. I had trouble speaking to anyone socially again for like a year and I had nightmares about it like once a week.

I don't think it's possible for this one to go as badly, because my feelings aren't as deep as they were for the other guy (who was a lifelong friend and someone I really, really trusted), but I feel like even a minor rejection may make me jump off a cliff. I either need him to ask me out, or I need to be 100% sure before I do anything.
>>
>>17927800
Fuck, and I thought girls had it easy. I need to reajust my attitude, my arrogance gets in the way a lot. My feelings are pretty fucking deep for her since we've been so intimate you could physically see the sexual tension, but never went anywhere. I think she genuinely liked me before, but I never asked her out so she started doing this. At least, that's what I want to think. If you liked someone and you gave up on them, then they asked you out, would you accept?
>>
>>17927795
Basically she's always in a flirty attitude with me. But there are times where she just ignores me or takes forever to respond to my messages. She also gets me to buy her stuff sometimes. I've also noticed she acts flirty with other guys too. She's also always touching me and stuff but I'm so bloody confused cause she gives mixed signals depending on the day. There's more but that's the basic situation
>>
just fucking ask her what your guy's status is as friends or if you have a shot at more. if you don't have a shot, then either be a tampon or move on. not that hard.
>>
>>17927814
Ah fuck man that hurts, I don't go as far to buy her things and she doesn't flirt with other dudes, let alone talk to many. That one seems toxic, I wish mine were as easily clear-cut.
>>17927818
But that seems really beta, I feel like she'd loose respect for me if I even had a chance
>>
>>17927823
How long has it been like this for you?
>>
>>17927811
Yeah, in my case, it was a guy who was a lifelong friend and my roommate. I had always had feelings for him, but didn't want to mess anything up so I never said anything.

He started getting serious with this girl and I got jealous enough I couldn't hide it. He noticed and told me if I wanted a relationship, he'd choose me, that I meant everything to him. I said I did, we had sex, but then he talked to the other girl the next day, came back and said he only said the stuff he did because he didn't think she liked him, but she does so he was going to move out and go live with her. I couldn't afford the rent on our place alone so in one fell swoop, I lost my virginity, my roommate, my best and only friend, and my home.

I ended up living in my sister's spare room for the next 6 months crying constantly, trying to pull myself together, thinking about killing myself daily. I still well up in tears thinking about it and it's been 2 years now.

I'm just starting to try to make friends again, which is how I met the guy who seems to be dicking me around now.
>>
>>17927832
What do you mean...? My anxiety or my infatuation?
>>
>>17927837
Infatuation
>>
>>17927835
Jesus fuck, and I'm moping about being some virgin 19 year-old. I have zero experience at dating so that's crushing, but you kinda had that stolen. Nothing has even happened yet, it's just my past and my thoughts. I wish I knew hee intentions, if I knew she didn't like me without putting my feelings in front of her I'd be content enough. It's not like my giving is one-sided, she's helped me with things and has even been a kind of cheerleader for me sometimes. I remember when she was ignoring me, I asked her what was up, and she told me she was just having a rough time with her major. I have no idea if that was true, but she's never confided in me, so I'm afraid to confide in her.
>>
File: 1480622710201.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1480622710201.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>17927774
Fuck man, get out of that situation and spend time improving yourself. Workout, try NoWank, stop wasting time on vidya, anything really.
I got infatuated with her and even got to a point where I considered buying her jewelry, like wtf. You wouldn't want that to happen to you.
>>
>>17927840
Probably since 2 months ago, I honestly had no feelings at all for her at first. I was recently rejected but a friendof ours, and I remember her asking me if I still liked her, in which I said no. When I asked her how she knew I was rejected, she wouldn't tell me.
>>
>>17927851
I do try, but then depression comes and punches me in the face, usually at the end of the day. I try to quell it with literature or art but that doesn't even work anymore. She's on my mind at unhealthy levels
>>
>>17927853
by a friend of ours*
>>
>>17927860
Well Anon, trust me. Eventually you will lose interest in her. It might take time but you will. If you really feel like it however, you could try talking to her .
>>
>>17927870
What do you suggest I say?
>>
>>17927875
I'm no expert believe me. But if she ever asks you again if you like her just say yes. Or if your ever in a really deep emotional conversation you can bring it up. The girl who I was talking about earlier asked me if I liked her once but I Pussied out and said nah.
>>
>>17927846
Yeah, the worst part was no one really seemed to think what he did was all that wrong. They just told me he got caught up in the moment and said something regrettable.

I would confide in her, anon. Even if it's hard. I had to take an interpersonal relationship class in school and they talked about sharing confidential information being a two way street. You're both probably waiting for each other to make the first move.
>>
>>17927891
Exactly
>>
>>17927885
She never asked me if I liked her, she honestly has never brought up our relationship before, and neither have I out of fear. She's never called me "buddy" or "pal" or anything. She introduced me to her parents and they liked me,and her good friend who is now a good friend of mine. She did at one point say we were "really good friends" when she was introducing me to some prospective student who was shadowing her, but obbiously she wouldn't admit her love there. That got me thinking at least. She heard I was going to quit the program we were both in and she was really worried that I'd actually do it. I guess she doesn't want me to fuck off
>>
>>17927897
So yeah. If your comfortable with it try talking about it with her.
>>
>>17927891
He's definitely a fuck for doing that, truly sorry.

I see... What exactly should I share with her though? I don't want her to see me as some weak sad loser. We share the same philosophy of being lazy fucks, she even said that I "get her". But I'm just lost desu
>>
>>17927909
Wouldn't she just say we're friends? It'd kinda put her on the spot
>>
>>17927916
Like I said I'm no expert. But maybe just try bringing up your feelings. Trust me it won't be easy. But I honestly feel like it needs to be done. Just make sure it's at the right time. Like make sure she's calm and your alone with her and your already having a somewhat meaningful conversation. Don't just randomly spring it on her. That's all I can suggest man. Just say what you've kept inside for so long.
>>
>>17927923
Well if she says something along those lines there's nothing you can really do. But it won't be like she hates you or anything.
>>
>>17927928
I guess that's my only choice besides ignoring her or asking her out..
>>
>>17927942
All I can say is good luck man. I really wish I could help more.
>>
>>17927945
I appreciate that you've talked to me mate, I think I can sleep now.
>>
>>17927949
Anytime man.
>>
Doing the same thing myself soon, it's been long enough. I'll hate every second of it, but after its done I can go to sleep that night knowing where we stand.
>>
>>17928454
Stay strong dude
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.