[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in a long distance relationship (just recently became one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: $_57.jpg (365KB, 1440x1600px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
365KB, 1440x1600px
>in a long distance relationship (just recently became one btw)
>she wants to move to the US from Japan, not necessarily just for me
>living with me had been her only hope for being able to afford living here/safety/security and all that
>I'm just not ready to live with her yet
>however, our relationship will suffer the longer it stays long distance

What do?
>>
>>17927598
Bring her here then. Don't let her be a parasite though.
She likes to do something?
>>
if she wants to get a visa and move here cool.

do not do the marriage immigration thing. you will be destroyed on every possible level
>>
>>17927598
Help her get a visa and adjusted. This could be a gateway to having a lady and getting her here. Take a chance if you like her. You may have to leave your comfy zone for a bit, but make it clear that she will need to put forth some effort (get a job, help out, etc.).
>>
>>17927610
It's not easy to come to live here permanently, or even to get an extended visa. Come March, she'll no longer be a student. She applied to some grad schools here but she basically will need to find a full-time job.

>>17927613
Marriage is a long way down the line, and again a US visa is really difficult to get (believe it or not)

>>17927621
She's completely capable of finding the means to live on her own, but it may take a lot longer to save up money before moving here. She couldn't just, for example, find a full-time job and move here right away. She'd need some more savings. The need for a lot of savings would've been partially mitigated if she were able to live with me
>>
>>17927633
Are you a foreign student too then?
Or are you a US citizen?
If you are not from here and planning to stay here for few more years then it is time to say good byes to her.
The sooner the better.
>>
>>17927633
I realize the difficulty in obtaining US Visas. That's why I wanted to warn against stupid things like her convincing your dick to let her come over by way of marriage. A lot of idiots fall for that you know.
>>
>>17927644
No, I'm a US citizen.
>>
>>17927598
>What do?

just say no

she moves in this will fail almost guaranteed
>>
How'd you find a qt japanese girl? I want one
>>
>>17927598
Find a woman who lives closer to you to date?
>>
>>17927598

this is why you dont date long distance. you're not dating. and unless you just started talking recently you will likely never feel comfortable.

because no one wants to go from 'weve never met' to 'living with each toher' over night.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.