[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i started talking to this girl on Skype, we hit it off well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rip.jpg (23KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
23KB, 610x406px
So i started talking to this girl on Skype, we hit it off well and we have a lot of common interests and beliefs. I like her and she likes me.
Just one thing that i can't get out of my head is our huge gap in sexual experience.
I've had 1 sexual partner, she have had ..idk how many actually, probably XX or even XXX. She's been active on Tinder for i don't know how long, had untold ONS's and the whole thing, threesomes etc.
She also mentioned that she have fucked far bigger dicks than mine.

So i'm deathly afraid that if we ever meet up, i will be a complete catastrophe in bed because she will have a much higher standard that i simply cannot match because of my inexperience and smaller dicksize.
Before you go
>just talk to her about it
I did. She doesn't really care about me being inexperienced or that my dick isn't ultrahuge.

Idk what to do or, rather, how to get over it.
Any advice?
>>
..sounds like someone that wont lead to much...just another ons for her, a big deal for you... personally i wouldn't. that I'd be tempted? yes.. that I'd do it? i dunno... the incompatibility gap in that departnent is too huge. me, also only 1 actual sex partner, 3 girls gave me head, of wich one i actually had sex with, n planned to marry, all years apart.

i can only speak for myself..temptation is a bitch... this may do you more harm than good. i say this as an imperfect man.
>>
>>17927381
>She doesn't really care about me being inexperienced or that my dick isn't ultrahuge.
So chill. Anxiety is the cause for shitty performance, not your dick size or experience (assuming you aren't retarded).
>>
>>17927520
>the incompatibility gap in that departnent is too huge
I fear that may be the case.

>>17927532
I'm trying to chill, but having problems to actually succeed in this endeavor.
>>
>>17927547
If she had tons of experiences it makes also likely that some of them were super shitty, it's unlikely that you will give her the time of her life but it's also unlikely that you will suck bad enough to scar her forever.

Remember that penetration is just a small part of sex, if you finish that fast, don't forget about your tongue and fingers. Also don't stress it or sulk afterwards. Shit happens and everyone involved knows it. What's the absolute worst case scenario? You being so bad that she won't want to do you again; so at worst you'd only go back to where you started, and it would be the absolutely worst scenario, making it not too likely.
>>
>>17927568
You're probably right, i won't suck, but i won't be the best either.
I have a feeling it simply wouldn't be rememberable. Or more likely, it would be somewhere in between and the memory would be garbled with all the others.
>>
>>17927588
That would depend much more on the overall experience and not just sex. If you're extremely unmemorable and basic, you'd be eventually forgotten even if she's just as inexperienced.

I met fuckloads over fuckloads of people during work (interviewing them), some stayed in memory pretty well, some are hard to remember.
>>
>>17927381
Y u chain that bug uu wanna get stung n poisoned&@?$
>>
>>17927606
Well, in that case i'd think i could make an impression that would last.
A while anyway.
>>
>>17927618
wut
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.