[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand the fact that if you don't have the jawline,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: ed.png (235KB, 368x385px) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
235KB, 368x385px
I can't stand the fact that if you don't have the jawline, the cheekbones, the body definition, the height or other "beautiful" features 100% of women will immediately dismiss you. Personality, accomplishments, smarts and character seem to mean absolutely nothing to them. The only exception is if you have money, which they then simply use until it's all gone and then dump you (which obviously reinforces they didn't like you at all to begin with.)

And I know you're thinking "fuck off back to /r9k/ you virgin" but I've been with just enough girls (both temporarily and long term) to understand that it's always the same. I can't stand the fact that there is apparently no chance of me ever meeting a woman who's interested in me for who I am, rather than what I have or what I look like.

How do you deal with being heterosex?
>>
or maybe women just sense your insecurity and it dries out their pussies.

Get off of 4chan, it's destroying you. You're not strong or confident enough to visit this website and not have it negatively impact your psyche.
>>
>>17927261
>Personality, accomplishments, smarts and character seem to mean absolutely nothing to them

If 100% of women reject you, then I'm pretty sure you can't offer any of the above.
>>
>>17927261
women care more about personality than looks. looks just get there initial attention. you can be average but get a lot of pussy if you are a fun person that can charm and seduce women.

it will get better once you get in your 30s. women are in there prime in there 20s, and yes, at that age they do have retarded standards but one women get to about 30 they lose the playing field. we run the playing field from 30 until death. so fuck em.
>>
>>17927299
>just wait until the pussy is wasted by chadcock, then you can get all you want :^)
>>
>>17927307

Little boys on 4Chan, thinking about cock more than women.
>>
>>17927261

>I can't stand the fact that if you don't have the jawline, the cheekbones, the body definition, the height or other "beautiful" features 100% of women will immediately dismiss you.

This is unequivocally false. Don't blame your failures on women. Its far more likely that your shitty, bitter and entitled attitude is driving women away.

Plenty of humble, regular looking guys with modest bank accounts are in meaningful relationships. The difference is that they aren't shitty /r9k/ redpillers who view women as viruses.

Your shitty mindset is killing your love life.

>I can't stand the fact that there is apparently no chance of me ever meeting a woman who's interested in me for who I am

Have considered the possibility that "who you are" is a bitter asshole? Why do you guys always fall under this unifying assumption that you deserve to be loved for "who you are" without contemplating the possibility that you're a shitty person?

Maybe you're just a really shitty person that people don't like. You sound like it.

>Personality, accomplishments, smarts and character seem to mean absolutely nothing to them. The only exception is if you have money, which they then simply use until it's all gone and then dump you

Also unequivocally false. Seriously dude, fuck off back to /r9k/.
>>
Don't forget about the small dick.
>>
>>17927261
>100% of women will immediately dismiss you
Where's your source for that? My personal experience has revealed that people of almost all levels of attractiveness (barring disfigurement) can get laid. If you have evidence contrary to that, I'd like to see it.
>>
>>17927327
>Why do you guys always fall under this unifying assumption that you deserve to be loved for "who you are" without contemplating the possibility that you're a shitty person?

i dont agree with op but its kinda easy for women to say this because you can get a fella like its nothing. it can be hard when you're ignored by the opposite gender for near enough all of your life.
>>
>>17927339
>i dont agree with op but its kinda easy for women to say this because you can get a fella like its nothing. it can be hard when you're ignored by the opposite gender for near enough all of your life.

Have you been a woman? Have you at least ever noticed the shy ugly girl in the corner?

Of course you haven't. We men only have eyes for the pretty ones. But last month, I remember it, I saw the ugly girl in my Ethics class be ignored by the whole class and left without a group for the final presentation. Of course I did nothing to help her, but I did keep an eye out for her. Literally everyone ignored her on the corridors. Once I sat down next to her and she was desperate for someone to talk.

So no, don't think just having a vagina means you get all the attention. Women also suffer and can be lonely. Don't be a bitter, jealous little boy.
>>
I'm a 3/10, 4/10 at best NEET and even I know OP is full of shit.
>>
>>17927345
stop white knighting. you're comparing apples and oranges.

im obviously talking statistically, obviously some women get completely ignored but they are completely in the minority. all a women has to do is not be fat, and even if she manages to be a 3/10 with out being fat, make up will help her at least become average.
>>
>>17927345
>Have you at least ever noticed the shy ugly girl in the corner?

And I thought the OP was out of touch. The difference between a lonely male and a lonely female is the lonely female has either had several relationships or is in one she doesn't like. There are so many men who literally never receive affection that we have an entire board of them. Half our estimates put about 90% of women in history breeding with 30% of men in history. Get real.
>>
>>17927339
>its kinda easy for women to say this because you can get a fella like its nothing
it's easy for anyone to say because genuinely shitty people are a dime a dozen
>>
>>17927367
>The difference between a lonely male and a lonely female is the lonely female has either had several relationships or is in one she doesn't like

I'm out of touch? You are literally saying that no woman ever died a virgin.
>>
>>17927327

Behold the lament of the beta male. The moment someone (always a guy) speaks up about something he perceives as an injustice everybody, man or woman, immediately attacks him. There's no way he could possibly be right. Clearly it's because he has a small dick or can't get laid or is irrefutably a bad person. Then these are the same logic-deprived retards who wonder how somebody can shoot up a school or office.
>>
>>17927366

Stop whining, you are making unsubstantiated claims.

You know what your problem is? You compare yourself with a 7/10 woman and expect their level of success. You are probably a 3/10 man, and have the level of success of a 3/10 woman. But it's easier to bitch, right? Grow a pair.
>>
>>17927367
>Half our estimates put about 90% of women in history breeding with 30% of men in history.

You are saying that throughout history, including recently, 70% of the male population never reproduced?

Are you high?
>>
>>17927261
If you left your house you'd know plenty of ugly men have gfs. Even If you look brad pitt it's still hard as fuck to get a gf
>>
>>17927383
>Behold the lament of the beta male

Love how you come to his aid by labeling him as "beta". And then tell us it's our fault he loses his marbles because his mom's friend doesn't want to fuck him.
>>
>>17927394
>even if you look like brad pitt it's still hard as fuck to get a gf

Is this a joke?
I certainly don't look as good as bradd pitt and I always seem to fall into a relationship within a month of being single, with attractive girls too.

It's not that hard
>>
File: 1464892913237.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1464892913237.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>17927398

I'm calling you beta.

>>17927393

About 50% of men up until the last few decades were dying in wars or of severe illness. Twenty percent of those didn't get laid, I assume because Stacy didn't want to fuck a guy who got his legs blown off by a landmine.
>>
>>17927402
Maybe if you're in college, but try working with all men for 50 hours a week it's near impossible to meet girls
>>
>>17927436

Oh, ok. Guess he is the real alpha, then, right? I mean, you are the one that believes in that bollocks, so you tell me.
>>
>>17927393
He's not wrong, do some research.
History has more mothers than fathers.
http://www.livescience.com/47976-more-mothers-in-human-history.html

8000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for every one man
https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.4xmoib77j

And these were just the links I found trying to find the big numbers for it that shows how many men that have lived and never reproduced.

About 30% of men will and have always reproduced. Most die childless and without ever experiencing companionship.
>>
>>17927463

You could post a literal encyclopedia of proof demonstrating your claims and it wouldn't matter. It is in the beta male's nature to always side with the woman, praying he enters that lucky 30%. At least the OP is one of history's figurative Schopenhaurers even if he is a whiny bitch.
>>
>>17927476
I'll do it anyway

>The correct answer has recently begun to emerge from DNA studies, notably those by Jason Wilder and his colleagues. They concluded that among the ancestors of today’s human population, women outnumbered men about two to one. Two to one! In percentage terms, then, humanity’s ancestors were about 67% female and 33% male.

From 'Is There Anything Good About Men' by Roy F. Baumeister.

It's all in our DNA really.

Maybe a short period of time where women were forced to marry men things were different for a tiny bit, but that becomes an anomaly in terms of the larger history.

Most men that ever lived died childless and alone without ever finding a partner. And we are returning to that now with the emergency of feminism and females 'taking their sexuality back'.
>>
File: jon.jpg (43KB, 594x634px) Image search: [Google]
jon.jpg
43KB, 594x634px
>>17927519

Women spent most of their history trying to attract historic men. Men spent most of their history inventing it. This is the truth roasties and betas will never grasp.
>>
>>17927461
I work 42.5 hours a week on average doing shifts, regularly do night shifts and very lates, as well as very early.

And I have never had to try to 'meet girls', they are literally everywhere in life, it's impossible not to meet girls
>>
>>17927307
Let me guess, you're in your late teens/early 20's.

LOL
>>
>>17927367
>>17927436
Gonna need sauce on those statistics my dude. :^)
>>
>>17927261
Google "ugly men with beautiful women" and find some other explanation for your failure with women, like perhaps your personality or lack thereof.
>>
>>17927648
No I'm not I'm 14
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.