[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just broke up with girl who I thought was the one, over stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1480238425728.png (55KB, 501x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480238425728.png
55KB, 501x280px
>Just broke up with girl who I thought was the one, over stupid bullshit I have no control over
>She was the last person I thought I could trust, after dealing with family issues and shitty relationships
>Now I realize I can't trust anyone
>Feel literally nothing and alone
>Don't feel like I can ever connect with anyone because I treat them too well

What do?
>>
Stop placing so much investment in others for happiness. If you aren't able to walk away and say "thanks for the memories, take care" after a breakup and honestly mean well, you have the wrong mindset. You are placing your fragile happiness in the hands of others and that is bad.

It's fine to trust people, it's not okay for their actions to have a large impact on you or your happiness. Even if a girl cheats on you, you should be able to walk away and move on with your life without scar.

You're allowed to grieve for 30 minutes after something bad happens, then move on. Don't stare at the past, look forward.
>>
>>17927168
That's the thing, she was the only person I invested my happiness in.
>>
>>17927168
This hits close to home, depending on others for validation is not the wave brah
>>
>>17927212
Me again, but it is easier said than done. As you make yourself vunerable to the people you love, they make you happy so it is easy to fall into the trap of relying on that. See this as a lesson, see what ticks you off in a good way....anon please try and be kind to yourself as it is not an easy path
>>
>>17927212
>>17927219
Again, like I said, I agree 100%. I pretty much shut myself out from everyone and just did my own thing when I wasn't with her. She was pretty much the only person I even looked to to make me happy.
>>
>>17927233
This is just another experience that helps one to grown i guess. I've been there very recently, paid for doing the similar thing. Road may be hard but trust that you'll come out better. I also need to practice this. I hope you make it anon.
>>
>>17927286
Yeah, but it just makes life hard to live. All your life, you're told "be good to people and people will be good to you", but that's never the case for me so it's hard to open up to people (and kinda makes life not worth living).

But yeah, live and learn. What this experience taught me is that I always need to be on my guard and can't really open up to anyone, even in a relationship and even if that person can relate to me. Good luck to you too though.
>>
>>17927351

>What this experience taught me is that I always need to be on my guard and can't really open up to anyone, even in a relationship and even if that person can relate to me.

These are for you anon, use them wisely.
http://www.what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
http://www.winnersworld.com/motivational/R_H_Jarrett.pdf
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.