[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turbomanlet seeking help. I'm 18 and last time I measured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 00b9d1fa52da47ab9ae7a81cf349b327.jpg (101KB, 1028x675px) Image search: [Google]
00b9d1fa52da47ab9ae7a81cf349b327.jpg
101KB, 1028x675px
Turbomanlet seeking help.
I'm 18 and last time I measured myself which was last year I was at around 5'4 for you americans. Now I'm probably around 5'6 although I can't measure myself at home.
Despite my height I'd say I'm fairly confident in most aspects of life but have always been insecure with approaching people no matter the sex. Im terrible at picking up what's flirting and what's not and have had friends tell me stuff like "she was definitely flirting with you" on lots of occasions. I feel like I'd be enjoying life alot more if I was taller.
Can I actually do something about my height?
I'd love to hear opinions/stories.
>>
File: abbpZZB_700b_v1.jpg (50KB, 594x627px) Image search: [Google]
abbpZZB_700b_v1.jpg
50KB, 594x627px
>>17927000
>He fell for the meme.
>>
If your growth plates have closed, the only way to get taller is with painful surgery.

The best thing you can do is accept that you're a manlet and wear shoe lifts or boots.
>>
>>17927000
Eurofag eh? I'm not much taller and it will harder for you since the average height is more over there.

On the bright side it's easier to make noticeable gains and you're less likely to get joint pain compared to the 6 foot+ lanklet.
>>
>>17927000
buy a wheelchair no one will be able to tell your height that way
>>
>>17927000
the only thing you can do is stop worrying about it. insecurity is your number one enemy. it's all in your head.

source: 5'5'' manlet with a gf who has never had a problem with getting girls
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.