[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Me and gf were together for a few months, but broke up because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: kanyespeaksthetruth4dd.jpg (57KB, 462x358px) Image search: [Google]
kanyespeaksthetruth4dd.jpg
57KB, 462x358px
>Me and gf were together for a few months, but broke up because she was being weird about the relationship
>We got back together during the Summer and became pretty much inseparable, we're pretty much perfect for each other
>We both come from shitty family experiences and have gone through some serious shit
>Spent Christmas and New Years together, since neither of us wanted to be with our family
>Spend pretty much everyday together, talked about moving in together
>She starts acting weird recently, I point it out
>Says nothing is wrong, but later calls me to tell me she wants a break because she doesn't know what to do with our relationship (I didn't know what she meant either)
>Tell her that if she wants a break, then it's over
>She tearfully agrees
>Hangup
>She calls back saying how she's not used to being in a good relationship (her parents were in a shitty one), doesn't like to see herself happy and punishes herself (she was a cutter), doesn't put herself in long relationships because she'll feel vulnerable once she starts liking the person too much, and doesn't know how to show affection
>But also that she wants to be with me and work on these things together

I've fucking had it with women and don't want to get hurt again (a similar reason is why we broke up in the first place) but I've got a special place in my heart for her.

I don't want to be taken advantage of, but what we have is too special to just throw away. What do?
>>
File: image_7.jpg (137KB, 863x863px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
137KB, 863x863px
>>17926481
You know what to do OP
>>
>>17926481
Oh, and I forgot to mention that the second time around, SHE was the one who was basically trying to make us official again.
>>
>>17926481
oh boy, you are being taken advantage of.
All that time your feelings were fucked up? i bet she did that on purpose to get more attention or to have you pitty her.

Reserve that special place in your heart for someone else anon, it's relatively easy atm since you already had this weird non-breakup.
>>
>>17926537
>All that time your feelings were fucked up?

She was just being weird like

>Only wanting to hang out once a week
>Be iffy about the relationship
>Invited her to a concert at my college, but found out she couldn't get tickets to it since she doesnt go there and asked if she still wanted to hangout but she said maybe instead of the initial yes

Which made me just break up with her the first time.
>>
Sounds like she might be a bit bipolar.
If you stay with her you're going to need to put up with this sort of stuff from time to time. Getting her to communicate with you better will be extremely helpful.
If you can handle it then don't get back together. You won't be doing anyone any favours if you do.
>>
>>17926481
"...but what we have is too special to just throw away."

BULLSHIT! One you have is a huge dumpster fire. Neither you or that cum-repository you call your "girlfriend" are special and nothing either of you do is "special". Get over yourself and move on you whiny cunt-stain. Grow the fuck up!
>>
>>17926481
Fuck that, red flags everywhere.

Let someone else deal with that broad, anon. You are better off moving on.
>>
>>17926481
Dated a girl like this. She tried to come back a third time. I said no. You should do the same. We got used and deserve better. Don't let it define your future relationships with women. Our stories are literally identical
>>
>>17926644
I can tell you don't have much life experience. When I say that, I'm not just memeing like I'm in some rom com or some shit. We're literally so similar, are into the same anime, music, video games, etc. We've even gone through similar life experiences like having the death of a parent.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.