[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it sad to scroll through Facebook with your s/o and show her/laugh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: leonardo-da-vinci.jpg (45KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
leonardo-da-vinci.jpg
45KB, 350x392px
is it sad to scroll through Facebook with your s/o and show her/laugh at cringeworthy poetry that mutual friends have posted?
>>
On one level it's sad but on another level it's entertaining and you're both in a situation to bond together
>>
>>17926106

I'm not sure if it's sad. It's cruel and cowardly, though, that's for sure. You are making fun of people to their backs.

But as Anon said above, you two are bonding and having fun together. I don't see the "sad" in that.
>>
>>17926131
op here... do most couples do this, or is it abnormal?
>>
File: 1477412181645.jpg (38KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477412181645.jpg
38KB, 720x540px
>>17926139
Most couples shit-talk other people. It's just part of being a stupid monkey caught in the web of society.
Welcome to a godless world, op.
>>
>>17926139

Specifically with facebook and bad poetry? I'm not sure.

But yeah, most people in general make fun of others. Those people are assholes, but whatevs, right?
>>
Sounds normal to me, it's just fun and I'm sure you guys don't actually mean harm. It's just a way to entertain within the relationship.
>>
>>17926162
Just as long as you're not a complete autistic asshole like me. I sometimes talk way too much about other people to the point where they will sometimes find out that I've talked shit and confront me about it.
Whatever. I'm working on this as part of my resolutions this year.
Life goes on
>>
>>17926139
Poetry specifically, no.
But we like going through facebook and laugh about her friends cringy stuff (I don't have facebook desu senpai).
>>
>>17926178
its all about what you say, and who you say it to.

i have had complete strangers try to talk to me about other people behind their back. its retarded because they dont know if im going to tell the other person, i have no loyalty towards either of them. i talk shit about people sometimes but i make sure i confide in people that are trust worthy like close friends or family
>>
>>17926196
Well it's pretty normal to initially establish trust by talking shit about random people.
>>
>>17926211
Riiiight because they obviously won't say the same about you! Pa-ch!
>>
>>17926211
its normal to stupid people. this is exactly how drama starts. and it just shows that they are shitty people.
>>
>>17926213
That wasn't the point. Like, at all.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.