[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been on tinder for a long ass time. Wanting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170105-102246.png (137KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170105-102246.png
137KB, 1080x1920px
I haven't been on tinder for a long ass time. Wanting to try a more honest approach that doesn't involve cringy jokes. Yay or nay on this bio? It seems kinda boring but I'm a boring dude.
>>
>Yay
>>
>>17926042
don't include your height

especially if you're not even over 6 feet tall
>>
My advice is to give up on Tinder

Its just a bad and inefficient meme for hook ups
>>
>>17926042
>Its just a bad and inefficient meme for hook ups

this. most of the girls i match with dont even want to hook up. they are on there for an ego boost or boredom. its kinda annoying but hey ho
>>
>>17926048
Got it
>>17926052
Just trying to get my dick wet without leaving my house. Not many options for that overall
>>
If you're going to put a height, at least make it funny

>Hey guys, I'm 8'1", one of those is how many dollars are in my bank account and the other is how many dicks I sucked before realizing I wasn't gay
>>
IMO unless you a really confident and good lucking. you're better off just aiming your profile at a certain type of girl you want. instead of welcoming any type

I like tumblr/art chicks so my profile is catered to them and my pictures as well. sometimes you get likes from girls who don't fit that type because you standout from the guys who are trying to fuck anything that moves.

try that friend!
>>
>>17926279
Aren't you not supposed to stick your dick in crazy?
>>
>>17926042

>5'11

Don't include your height. You're not filling out paperwork at a doctor's office.

>part time student and bedroom musician

this is honestly the only part of your bio that is acceptable

>Introverted.

People are going to interpret this as socially inept. The last thing anyone wants to hear, female or not, is that you're not a social person. The fact that you're introverted is the kind of thing you dole out in conversation little by little AFTER you've made contact with the girl. Saying you like video games and don't like leaving your house is the most concentrated form of pussy-repellent you could possibly concoct.

>i like video games, music, netflix, and tree

Not only do girls not give a shit about video games, the rest of this sentence says absolutely nothing about you. Everyone loves music. Everyone loves entertaining TV.

Telling women you like to do shit that every human being likes doing like breath oxygen or some shit does not at all paint a picture of you as a person. I don't know what "tree" is either. Either its a joke that isn't funny or you're just showing off your talent for misspelling things.

>Message me if you want to hang or get coffee

Get rid of this part too. You gave absolutely no significant description of your personality and then invited them to come to you. You threw out a hook with absolutely nothing on it and you expect them to come to you to bite?

You're gonna have to be WAY more descriptive anon, and do your best to not tell them about every one of your shitty personality flaws right off the bat. Wait until you've been talking to them for awhile to start spilling your spaghetti one noodle at a time, not throw the whole pot at them before the first message.
>>
>>17926979

Here's a tip from the real people that exist outside of the echo chamber of 4chan; sticking your dick in crazy is better than sticking your dick in nothing at all.

Also, not all tumblr/art girls are crazy, that's just a shitty /r9k/ meme. They're typically a little weirder than your average girl but some guys are into eccentricity.
>>
>>17927039
Not OP so I can't say for sure, but trees generally means weed.

Unless op actually likes legitimate trees
>>
>>17927049

>sticking your dick in crazy is better than sticking your dick in nothing at all

I'm going to go ahead and call this dead fucking wrong, unless you subscribe to the notion that you're a failure of a man if your penis goes a week without being crammed into a vagina.

Though I will agree that stereotyping someone for one or two hobbies/ lifestyle choices* is stupid.

*depending
>>
>>17927063

Well, I would get it if he said trees. He said tree.

>>17927065

>I'm going to go ahead and call this dead fucking wrong, unless you subscribe to the notion that you're a failure of a man if your penis goes a week without being crammed into a vagina.

No, I subscribe to the notion that being a virgin NEET who sits at home thinking he's superior for never having sex with a girl with an emotional issue is far more pathetic than being a guy who occasionally has sex with an eccentric tumblrina just for shits and giggles.

I'd definitely rather be the second guy.There's nothing noble about being some shitty celibate sperg with a superiority complex.
>>
>>17927039

"Trees" is one of 700,000 slang terms for marijuana.

>>17926042

Show, don't tell. Yeah, I know Tinder seems to demand you fill it out informatively like a job application, but fuck that. Listing hobbies and work experiences is a dogshit way to communicate and encourage personal interest. Use verbs and be specific, it will build a picture of you as an active human being rather than another flat dating profile.

"When I'm not studying intermediate robotics for my future career in robot dancing, I'm usually playing Overwatch with my niece, watching Ricky and Julian go back to jail, or strumming along to some Pink Floyd."
>>
>>17927110

Well, let's assume we're both intelligent, well-meaning people and at least agree there's a middle ground between kissless virgin NEET and no-standards disease-magnet baby daddy.
>>
Your interests seem generic. Who doesn't like video games, Netflix and music. Apart from that I like it but I'm a guy so I'm not really sure.

Also for the people who say Tinder's worthless for relationships you're wrong. I met both my last and current girlfriend on there and I'm probably a 5-7/10 introverted comp sci student
>>
>>17927122

>"Trees" is one of 700,000 slang terms for marijuana.

Trees are, sure, but he didn't say Trees, he said Tree. His whole bio was really weird and autistic so, for a moment I entertained the possibility that the sperg was just really into a tree.

>>17927127

>Well, let's assume we're both intelligent, well-meaning people and at least agree there's a middle ground between kissless virgin NEET and no-standards disease-magnet baby daddy.

Fair enough. I only painted such an extreme picture because those who go out of their way to invalidate and generalize other people's sexual partners for absolutely no reason are typically spergy virgins. That was a bit of a generalization on my part as well but I've been here on /adv/ for awhile, its just kind of knee jerk to assume that any illogical skewing of sexual relationships is coming from a sexually frustrated NEET.
>>
>>17927122
>"When I'm not studying intermediate robotics for my future career in robot dancing, I'm usually playing Overwatch with my niece, watching Ricky and Julian go back to jail, or strumming along to some Pink Floyd."
OP here. Profiles like this make me think the person is trying very hard to look normal and it makes me cringe. but I'll try to make my bio a little more human and cut down on the generic lists.
>>
>>17927223

That's cool, people who project over "try hards" make me cringe.
>>
>>17926077
>Just trying to get my dick wet without leaving my house.
Then get rid of the red flags:
part-time
introverted
video games
if you want to
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.