[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a guy who has a fetish for german women. my cock melts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: franziska1.jpg (67KB, 550x766px) Image search: [Google]
franziska1.jpg
67KB, 550x766px
I'm a guy who has a fetish for german women. my cock melts like hot butter when i hear them talking german, especially whispering it.

how weird am i? does anyone else get hot for any other foreign languages? should i seek out german girls?
>>
>>17925828
You are cool.
Take germans tutorials with female teacher and marry her.
>>
>>17925828
I'm Austrian, does that count?
Joke aside though, a lot of people find accents hot/cute, just think of all the girls swooning for Beneficial Cucumber and his British and whatnot.
>>
do people think american accents are attractive is that a thing? i don't blame them if they hate southern accents.
>>
>>17925920
Southern Accents are the only yank accept I like. I don't like to hear some bland yank poofter talking like a slurred retard.
>>
>>17925911
>I'm Austrian, does that count?
yes
>>
>>17925978
Literally never met a foreigner that didn't think Southern accents were gross and didn't like that thick, yankee, NY-NE accent
>>
>>17925995
Southern accents are the best. Yankee accents are just so bland. You sound likes robots.
>>
>>17925995
German here, I think southern accents are awful. It's like they channel all of their lack of education into their mouth to produce the most slurred, drunk sounding version of English one can imagine. A friend of mine says he likes it, but I'm uncertain how long he'd actually bear it if he had to live there and listen to it constantly.
>>
>>17925828
ja ja ja
>>
>>17926047
>Germcuck
>opinion mattering
topkek, go get ficki ficki'd you utterly worthless cunt. I can't wait until you go extinct.
>>
>>17926047
i agree

it sounds like they're trying not to gulp when they talk
>>
Have you read Gravity's Rainbow?
>>
File: IMG_4577.jpg (46KB, 572x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4577.jpg
46KB, 572x640px
>>17926057
t. triggered redneck
>>
File: 1483634889010.jpg (8KB, 283x255px) Image search: [Google]
1483634889010.jpg
8KB, 283x255px
>>17926082
>redneck
yeah nah, barbarian
>>
>>17925828
Yeah, I'm a checker in a tourist sorta location, and this sexy women with accents turn me on so fucking much just listening to them small talk and looking into my eyes.
>>
Know that feel with italian.
>>
I know a good way to pick up german girls. pretend you are a Syrian refugee... works on most of them ;)
>>
>>17925828
>my cock melts like hot butter
Exactly wat

German ladies give you ED, and this is your fetish?
>>
French language or a French accent on a woman is my kryptonite, that or a London accent. Sucks that I see a lot of people hating Southern accents, but as a Kentucky native I can say there's a lot of variation in them. I agree that the really small town Deliverance-tier sister-fuckin' ones from Alabama, and the Appalachians make you sound like you're missing a brain stem, but I've only ever been told that urban Texan and Bluegrass accents are very charming.
>>
>>17926798
virginia best accent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RzVKCWXrRA
>>
Dated a German girl for almost 9 years . They love guys with dark hair and dark eyes because it's the opposite of them . Bonus points if your Latino they love that shit . You gota be tall too , my ex was 5'9 ,I was only 2inches taller .
>>
>>17926811
>Implying we didn't know that
German women love invaders
>>
>>17926773
by melt I meant more like the feeling you get before you're about to cum
>>17926811
well I meet all the criteria (inb4 butthurt /pol/ocks bitching about race mixing).

so how to actually meet one besides going over to germany? are there any areas in the us with a lot of german expatriates?
>>
>>17925828

>Franziska von Karma

I see what you did there OP
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.