[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been able to show my breasts to my boyfriend of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: uncooked-16L.jpg (37KB, 592x400px) Image search: [Google]
uncooked-16L.jpg
37KB, 592x400px
I haven't been able to show my breasts to my boyfriend of 3 years during sex because I'm ashamed of them (they're empty and saggy because I lost weight)

Every time I think about removing my bra in front of him I start crying uncontrollably

Any advice?
>>
File: charlie.jpg (60KB, 440x960px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
60KB, 440x960px
>>17925615
>I haven't been able to show my breasts to my boyfriend of 3 years during sex
>boyfriend of 3 years during sex
>3 years
>>
Just do it. Tell him about your emotions and if he's mature he won't be distressed by your crying and will understand.
>>
>>17925629
I can't seem to do it. I'm absolutely terrified of someone seeing them, especially someone who I want to be attracted to me.
>>
File: 1475084585739.jpg (96KB, 498x431px) Image search: [Google]
1475084585739.jpg
96KB, 498x431px
>3 years

You realize he doesn't care at this point right? What is your problem? That poor lad.
>>
If he's been with you for three years, he likes you for a lot more than your body.
>>
>>17925615
Don't show it to him. We all know that once he sees it he will be disgusted and break up with you in instant. boo-hoo
>>
>>17925639
>>17925650

There's no way of knowing what his reaction would be without actually showing him. I don't know whether I want to take the risk.
>>
>>17925689
You'd obviously know him better than I would, but if he's anything like me, he'd find your insecurity very endearing, and it'd mean a lot to him if you trusted him that much.

But that's just me.
>>
>>17925689
What do you honestly think his reaction is going to be, especially after 3 years? "Yo dem tits nasty. We're breaking up."

The guy is probably waiting to see them. Men love boobs.
>>
Anyone got any tips for reversing the saggy empty post-weight-loss boobs?
>>
>>17925615

Save up for cosmetic surgery?
>>
>>17925713
>Men love boobs

Men love NICE boobs, not ruined ones
>>
>>17925757
More importantly, it sounds like he loves YOU.
>>
>>17925757
Men are less picky than you think, especially after three years of development. He already loves you. Sag boob isn't going to change that.
>>
>>17925757
A wise man once said "Once you've seen one boob, you've seen them all." He wants to suck on dem titties, theirs no doubt in my mind; Stop torturing yourself. Unleash them and let him enjoy you.
>>
>>17925791
This. You're well past the phase of the relationship where that would matter. Unless your tits start punching him in the face, he's not going to care.
>>
>>17925757
Men love all boobs. Especially ones on women they love
>>
>>17925723
Second this.
>>
>>17925791
This. After my wife losing a lot of weight (and having 3 kids) she hates her stomach because it's flabby. I love it because to me, it's shows her strength in being able to carry my children and her determination to get healthy and lose weight.
>>
>3 years
he's not going to throw away a relationship no matter how awful your tits are

if they're so bad that they're boner-killers (which I doubt) and are ruining your life get plastic surgery to remove the excess skin and tighten things up.
>>
for as trolly as this may sound, post pics? im genuinely curious
>>
>>17925689
You dense motherfucker... he knows.
He knows and isn't pushing you to drop the bra because he knows you're insecure about dem tits.
Just cut that shit off at the root - the insecurity, not the tits! - and strip that fucking bra off.
>>
At least you can conceal your breasts in the first place, for guys with small dicks there is no way out.
>>
>>17925716
Yea, denounce anti-fat shamers and hope to god your kids aren't fatties. Get plastic surgery.
>>
>>17925952
Yep. You did that to her.

OP, I think it's time to outgrow the meme that we all have 9" cocks and perfect asses (or tits). Once you learn to just enjoy your life before it's over, you'll be better off. As an older guy I can tell you, life is really really short.
>>
>>17925637
Your craziness might be way more unattractive than the actual breasts.
>>
>>17925615
You need to be more open with your so though. My boyfriend and I have been together over 3 years, he won't change in front of me or let me see him naked, won't even pee with the door open and I've considered breaking up with him over it. If you can't be yourself shame free with the one you're with then what's the point? If he's still there after 3 years with no boobs, he's a keeper. He probably already knows what they look like and will love you no matter what so you need to get over. Nobody likes 100% of their body
>>
>>17925723
This. If It's causing you this much grief then cosmetic augmentation might be right for you.
>>
Is this one of those threads where the OP shoots down every suggestion made?
>>
>>17925615
if this dude hasn't seen your titties in 3 years and is still dating you he probably doesn't give a fuck what they look like.
>>
>>17925615

having grandma tits is fucking disguising go get a boob job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWsTnSl9hk
>>
>>17926621
Pretty much.
>>
>>17926609
Your bf is jay, dude.
>>
>>17925757
>>17925916
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.